Alastair Johnston and Paul Murray Removed

debts down hugly since he took over.

league won every year.

new owner in place.

1. AJ not only had nothing to do with the debt reduction - he openly talked of increasing the debt even whilst still being strangled by Lloyds.

2. Walter Smith is not AJ.

3. In spite of AJ's very best attempts.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Intresting about bain(if true).... :sherlock:

Enough of this Ibrox insider pish Mr Whyte, time you spoke to the rangers support to explain yourself...never mind waiting to 6th June.

Good riddance to Paul Murray, Whyte would have been a fool not to get rid of him.

We may now see that statement brought forward i would imagine.

How are you feeling towards the takeover now? Or still reserve judgement untill things have actually happened?

interested.

i do hope whyte isnt being petty here as it makes rangers look quite bad.

hes the owner now as they say history is written by the victors

if its true about the irregularities then i dont see whyte being petty

he could have quietly told them to resign off the record, but it seems this has came out now and forced his hand perhaps

debts down hugly since he took over. league won every year. new owner in place.

unless you know something about the new owner?

None of this has anything to do with AJ!

Winning the league is purely a football matter and so that was all down to the management and playing staff.

AJ was doing everything to stop Whyte's takeover going through so your last point is pretty ridiculous also.

We still know less than bugger all about Mr Whyte and his abilities at running a football club.

We know the last guys ain't done the best of jobs but the club has been successful.

I know zilch about Craig Whyte and hope he knows what he is doing but I can't help think of frying pans and fires.

We may not know enough about the guy, but so far hes been fine. Bain is a guy who for a while now people have been getting sick of him i hope we show him the door, because what exactly has he been doing since his time with us? he gets payed a fortune too no doubt. good riddance to bad news in my eyes :)

We may now see that statement brought forward i would imagine.

How are you feeling towards the takeover now? Or still reserve judgement untill things have actually happened?

Or pushed back further..... ;)

Still feel the same, i want to know more about what he plans to do and how he plans to do it. I want to know who is funding this as i don't think for a second it is him.

We still know less than bugger all about Mr Whyte and his abilities at running a football club.

We know the last guys ain't done the best of jobs but the club has been successful.

I know zilch about Craig Whyte and hope he knows what he is doing but I can't help think of frying pans and fires.

Its kind of a catch 22 as far as the supporters are concerned IMO.

It's good that we're getting rid of the old board who were deemed less than satisfactory.

On the other hand, who's going to keep Whyte in check?

It's a question of trust really. Do we trust that Whyte js going to always act in the best interests of RFC?

Well I guess we're going to find out as he is getting rid of everyone that could get in his way :sherlock:

Its kind of a catch 22 as far as the supporters are concerned IMO.

It's good that we're getting rid of the old board who were deemed less than satisfactory.

On the other hand, who's going to keep Whyte in check?

It's a question of trust really. Do we trust that Whyte js going to always act in the best interests of RFC?

Well I guess we're going to find out as he is getting rid of everyone that could get in his way :sherlock:

when you own as many shares as he does no one can get in your way.....

Getting rid of AJ and Paul Murray was a must for him to move the club forward, the only story here is the apparent suspending of Bain and Mcintyre..

What a shambles. Apparently reports are Bain and Mcintyre have made false payments :disappointment:

where is that coming from....i would hold off on all this until we get some kind of conformation from the club itself....Whyte, or whoever is to eb speaking for him, really ought to explain what is going on.

where is that coming from....i would hold off on all this until we get some kind of conformation from the club itself....Whyte, or whoever is to eb speaking for him, really ought to explain what is going on.

Its one of the stations mate. Think it was reporting scotland. ill find out

What a shambles. Apparently reports are Bain and Mcintyre have made false payments :disappointment:

They paid £1M for Beattie, if that's not a financial irregularity then I don't know what is!

It's true and I do agree. When you make a committment like Whyte has you have to do things you're own way. And more often than not it means getting rid of the board of directors and bringing your own in.

Doesnt mean he's going to be successful though. Or mean he's going to run things the right way, he will be running us his way though.

Here's hoping he knows what he's doing and has RFC's interest at heart.

Well, we know we couldn't trust the guys who were there before.

Looks to me like their "bid" has been dodgy if not fraudulent, given the way the statement was framed.

Bain and his cronies almost drove Rangers out of existence. Not all through their own doing, but they presided over a horrendous decline and let the bank screw us into he floor.

Then they invented a bid from nowhere for some reason. It seems they suddenly found £25m down the back of their sofa.

They shamelessly manipulated and lied to the fans to the point not many of us believed a word coming out of Ibrox.

There was no tax bill, there is a tax bill, It's an MIH issue, It's a Rangers issue. We'll win it, Whyte can't cope if we lose it.

That was only the tax bill. There's a long litany of lies from them. "We don't have to sell players"

As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather take the gamble on a new unknown board than one we know is at best, completely incompetent.