David Vaughan tempted by Rangers move as club make approach

scottjf82

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him signed up.

Brilliant passer of the ball, is a much better footballer than Edu and McCulloch, is on no more than £10,000 a week at Blackpool and would work well with Davis.

keep mcculloch playing best player in rangers in rangers in midfield th noo

I never really watch too many Players in other Teams unless one is a standout and within our reach.Seems to me he has had one good season and at 27 he must be about due one.If he comes,he comes but if he doesnt I wont lose any sleep.TBH I would much rather see the likes of Ness,Wylde,Hutton and a few others establish themselves this season, That would give me a great source of pride and would be a great motivator for other youngsters that we do develop our own talent and give them a chance.All these other superstars had to start somewhere and it wasnt always Man Utd,Arsenal or Barcelona.

We should NEVER beg any player to sign for the Rangers.

"Would you like to play for the Rangers son - Yes or No?"

That should be it - give them 3 days tae answer.

What's that qoute Gaz?

Walter smith said it i think, summit about putting yourself 1st or 2nd and that should be the only time u should accept being 2nd.

Can't quite remember the wording

What's that qoute Gaz?

Walter smith said it i think, summit about putting yourself 1st or 2nd and that should be the only time u should accept being 2nd.

Can't quite remember the wording

The club comes first - you should always put yourself second.

And that's the only time you should come second.

Maybe no the exact wording but thats the gist of it.

We should NEVER beg any player to sign for the Rangers.

"Would you like to play for the Rangers son - Yes or No?"

That should be it - give them 3 days tae answer.

Everything inside me tells me I agree with you but realistically nowadays outside of Scotland we are no longer the famous Glasgow Rangers that we once were in my lifetime.I thought about that quote from Pardew the other day (despite who it was about) and said to myself that is pretty much how we are seen these days as much as it fucking annoys me.

Everything inside me tells me I agree with you but realistically nowadays outside of Scotland we are no longer the famous Glasgow Rangers that we once were in my lifetime.I thought about that quote from Pardew the other day (despite who it was about) and said to myself that is pretty much how we are seen these days as much as it fucking annoys me.

I agree with you on how we are portrayed now as opposed to the past.

It should make no difference though when signing players.

They either want to play for the Rangers or they don't.

I agree with you on how we are portrayed now as opposed to the past.

It should make no difference though when signing players.

They either want to play for the Rangers or they don't.

Again I agree with you but we must be old school when we acknowledge the great Rangers played for the Jersey.You never asked twice and if the truth be told young guys then would shite themselves in anticipation if even a Scout from Rangers pitched up to watch them.Nowadays it seems the first question is "How much per week?"

The club comes first - you should always put yourself second.

And that's the only time coming second should be good enough for you.

I think that's it now.

I'm pretty confident the 2nd line is now correct, I'm not so sure about the 1st line but

(tu)

Any plyer who is a possible signing who says he will leave it up to his agent where he will be playing football is only after money.

The whole situation is a joke and should be treated as such-

He will NEVER sign for us.

And we should distance ourselves from him asap.

Unless you can prove or back up that my post is bullshit then I am afraid you are he TIT here.

I know I am correct, you are a bawbag.

Until I am proved incorrect.

:lol: WTF. I don't disbelieve you ffs, I was only asking for a link/source etc stop being a TIT and tell us where the story comes from.

Didn't realise RM had a cryptic forum now :rolleyes: