Happy Birthday, Gazza!

H72

Indeed mate, billy macdonald was shown a straight red card in the game for swipin at him, gazza megged him, if i find the footage check macdonalds face as the ball goes through his legs!

During that incident, gazza looked over towards what is now the jackie husband stand and smoked a pretend cigar. I was front row that night, and itbwas the night i fell in love with the guy. Actually fillin up typin about it. There will only ever be one.

Billy MacD, that was him :)(tu)

:praise:

He is a special special man.

(tu)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real fans were there long before that when Ibrox was less than half empty. That was when fans were fans. 9IAR was good fun though. Some great stories to be told from then.

(tu)

Load of balls. The older fans were ther long before then, not the 'real' fans. I was born in '86 so I was only really of age to go to the football towards the end of 9IAR. Does that make me any less of a fan than someone who was born in '66, and so by virtue of their age alone was able to attend these mystical half full matches? Does it fuck. Catch yerself on and stop being an aloof cunt.

Happy Birthday Paul Gascoigne.

Billy MacD, that was him :)(tu)

:praise:

He is a special special man.

(tu)

Not sure how to post youtube vids mate, but if you search for "mcdonalds go mad partick thistle" you'll get the footage, please post it for everyone to see. Anyone in any doubt about how good he was, watch from 9.00 on. Genuine tears from me :rolleyes:

Not sure how to post youtube vids mate, but if you search for "mcdonalds go mad partick thistle" you'll get the footage, please post it for everyone to see. Anyone in any doubt about how good he was, watch from 9.00 on. Genuine tears from me :rolleyes:

Load of balls. The older fans were ther long before then, not the 'real' fans. I was born in '86 so I was only really of age to go to the football towards the end of 9IAR. Does that make me any less of a fan than someone who was born in '66, and so by virtue of their age alone was able to attend these mystical half full matches? Does it fuck. Catch yerself on and stop being an aloof cunt.

Happy Birthday Paul Gascoigne.

Born in 86, says it all. The good times are all you know young man. You call them older Bears yet most of them didnt bother turning up. :rolleyes: The real fans were there.

Born in 86, says it all. The good times are all you know young man. You call them older Bears yet most of them didnt bother turning up. :rolleyes: The real fans were there.

A castlemilk boy? Surely your too busy down at barlia watchin windlaw to be going to rangers games.......

You've shown yourself up there. Rolling your eyes and acting as though my age somehow denigrates my point, and using your own support as a tool for oneupmanship over fellow bears.

Pathetic nonsense that should be reserved for the dark side.

Heard a few stories just after Barnsley put Liverpool out of the FA cup in 2008 that Gascoigne had gone out to celebrate because he thought he'd played for them, when actually he'd played for Burnley. Such a shame that the great man suffered from mental issues. Sad to see him becoming the husk he is today.

You've shown yourself up there. Rolling your eyes and acting as though my age somehow denigrates my point, and using your own support as a tool for oneupmanship over fellow bears.

Pathetic nonsense that should be reserved for the dark side.

Heard a few stories just after Barnsley put Liverpool out of the FA cup in 2008 that Gascoigne had gone out to celebrate because he thought he'd played for them, when actually he'd played for Burnley. Such a shame that the great man suffered from mental issues. Sad to see him becoming the husk he is today.

You sound like the Odius Creep with that opening sentence John, behave yourself and come off that high horse. Dont spoil what is supposed to be a happy thread wishing well to one of our heros.

It sounds like just that "a story".

Happy birthday Gazza.

Been a member for a while but this is my first post, seen as though its gazza's birthday and also my 21st on the same day. I feel priveleged to share my birthday with such a Rangers Legend.

Barlia wasnt even there when i was a kid mate. ;) Im a Castleton boy, Windlaw were our fierce rivals! :)

(tu)

Maybe not a good idea to post that im a current windlaw player then? :sherlock:

Did you play against the big tall slim tim, dark hair, centre mid, Shug N?

Maybe not a good idea to post that im a current windlaw player then? :sherlock:

Did you play against the big tall slim tim, dark hair, centre mid, Shug N?

Dont know a Shug N mate, it wasnt Windlaw the amatuer team, it was Windlaw Primary School mate. There was no tims went there. :)

Tam was saying you lot had a wee shin dig the other night, a promotion celebration. :clap: Nice one mate.

Does Dougal still play with your team? I grew up with him, a right bitter tarrier, we sort of parted ways when we grew up and realised what the rivalry was all about.

My family were very close to Del S's family when we were growing up but i was more pally with his sisters and cousins than him for some reason, i think he was older than me. Im sure he plays for Windlaw too with Tam and Dougal.

(tu)

Dont know a Shug N mate, it wasnt Windlaw the amatuer team, it was Windlaw Primary School mate. There was no tims went there. :)

Tam was saying you lot had a wee shin dig the other night, a promotion celebration. :clap: Nice one mate.

Does Dougal still play with your team? I grew up with him, a right bitter tarrier, we sort of parted ways when we grew up and realised what the rivalry was all about.

My family were very close to Del S's family when we were growing up but i was more pally with his sisters and cousins than him for some reason, i think he was older than me. Im sure he plays for Windlaw too with Tam and Dougal.

(tu)

I thought you were on about the school, a windlaw team without tims....Now that would be magic. I think slowly but surely us bears are matchin up wi the tims at windlaw, we're defo gettin there, trainins quiet on champions league nights :crabflute:

The big shin digs tomorow, player of the year dance down the glens, champions league match on the big screen to kick us off, gonna be messy.

zanda and alan are still with us, although alan suffered a horror knee injury about 3weeks ago V county thistle in the cup, i heard it pop from 30yards away, real shame. Yours truely was banned for that one aswell :rolleyes:

Dunno a Del S bud, but wi 2 squads of 18 always changin, yer forever losin track <cr>

Fuckin tam, he's aff his nut btw, nealry fightin the other night, n he wasnt even on the park!

:cheers:

I thought you were on about the school, a windlaw team without tims....Now that would be magic. I think slowly but surely us bears are matchin up wi the tims at windlaw, we're defo gettin there, trainins quiet on champions league nights :crabflute:

The big shin digs tomorow, player of the year dance down the glens, champions league match on the big screen to kick us off, gonna be messy.

zanda and alan are still with us, although alan suffered a horror knee injury about 3weeks ago V county thistle in the cup, i heard it pop from 30yards away, real shame. Yours truely was banned for that one aswell :rolleyes:

Dunno a Del S bud, but wi 2 squads of 18 always changin, yer forever losin track <cr>

Fuckin tam, he's aff his nut btw, nealry fightin the other night, n he wasnt even on the park!

:cheers:

Aye hes a screwball, i taught him everything he knows. :)

Enjoy your night out mate

(tu)