Charlie Adam

I think we can say goodbye to the 10 mill price tag

I always liked charlie though as I was working away didnt get to many games but he could do things with a ball that no one else could at Ibrox the free kick at ibrox against the hoalie toalie for instance.

but lets just say if he stayed at Ibrox he wouldnt have come close to a 10 mill price tag.

I can think of a lot more overrated players than him. He has been an integral part of Blackpools recent success and deserves plaudits.

Gareth Bale

Izzaguirre

McGayday

in saying what i said if aidsden mcgayday is worth 9 mill then.............

in saying what i said if aidsden mcgayday is worth 9 mill then.............

Exactly I can't recall any old firm game where he really turned it on against us always went missing, now linked with Juventus fair play though his 9 million ensured sellik secured second spot from Hearts

Are you for real?

Yes, would you take him over Vaughen or Davis? I certainly wouldn't.

People see him scoring a free kick for Blackpool and think he's class. They forget about the amount he loses possesion or plays terrible passes.

Don't get me wrong I hope he keeps kidding ppl on and we get as much as we possibly can for our 10% cut however calls to have him back is ridiculous.

Yes, would you take him over Vaughen or Davis? I certainly wouldn't.

People see him scoring a free kick for Blackpool and think he's class. They forget about the amount he loses possesion or plays terrible passes.

Don't get me wrong I hope he keeps kidding ppl on and we get as much as we possibly can for our 10% cut however calls to have him back is ridiculous.

Vaughan is not coming so that question doesnt matter. (tu)

We cant have him back, hes way out of our league now. Man U, Spurs and Liverpool are all watching him, two of whom we know want him, yet hes shite? <cr>

Is it not 20%? ;)

Vaughan is not coming so that question doesnt matter. (tu)

We cant have him back, hes way out of our league now. Man U, Spurs and Liverpool are all watching him, two of whom we know want him, yet hes shite? <cr>

Is it not 20%? ;)

on what basis is he not coming? It defo be a coup for us and it's by no means over.

As far as I'm aware of only Spurs and Villa have placed a bid back in Jan. Don't believe everythin you read.

Plus on that basis it makes him a good player? Massimo taibi and mark Gonzalez jus to name a few spring to mind

Na lad it's 10 were onto when he moves.

on what basis is he not coming? It defo be a coup for us and it's by no means over.

As far as I'm aware of only Spurs and Villa have placed a bid back in Jan. Don't believe everythin you read.

Plus on that basis it makes him a good player? Massimo taibi and mark Gonzalez jus to name a few spring to mind

Na lad it's 10 were onto when he moves.

Vaughan said this "Obviously players want to play in the Premier League and hopefully that will be the case for me next season." Talking of the interest from Sunderland. Now apparantly Everton want him too.

Villa, theres another team. He cant be that bad. I try not to read anything in the rhags but when i do i take it all with a pinch of salt, they write so much shite.

Yeah, i would say so, thats 4 of Englands biggest clubs all after him, he must be doing something right.

I would not be so sure on that 10%.

By the way we were not actually reconised as a club until 73 when we joined the Scottish league. Even tho we played our 1st game in 72.

Don't worry about it u can thank me later

Is this despite the fact that the club now see it as 1872?

Don't worry about it, you can thank me later.

He also said that opportunity to play for arguably Scotlands biggest team in the champions league is a big opportunity. Also mentioned that his agent will speak to us next week.

Time will tell however all biased aside why would you want mid table obscurity when you could play in cl and have chance to win things at us?. He is 28 he could have a few years at us and go back down to some muddle table shite.

I ain't buyin because big teams after him he is good. Look at mikel utd and Chelsea had murder over his signing and he's pish!.

Look it up fella it's 10%