Charlie Adam

Is this despite the fact that the club now see it as 1872?

Don't worry about it, you can thank me later.

We never joined a actual league until 73 therefore i'm happy to take that date.

Not gona get into tit for tat over a date it's embarressing.

You can thank me later

We never joined a actual league until 73 therefore i'm happy to take that date.

Not gona get into tit for tat over a date it's embarressing.

You can thank me later

You'll probably realise you can't just make up your own founding dates as you go along.

Your argument is embarrassing, just like your spelling.

You can thank me later baby x

The club changed the inception year to 1872. It is officially 1872.

Don't worry about it, though. I'll accept your thanks at a later date.

I'll thank you for confirming it Kev x

The club changed the inception year to 1872. It is officially 1872.

Don't worry about it, though. I'll accept your thanks at a later date.

As above we never actually joined a league until 73 therefore not recoinsed as a club until then.

I'm fully aware that we changed the date however we were only reconised as a "football club" by ourselves. I could make up a team tomorro and say we were founded 2011 but until a professional body reconise you as a club your not. As before not gettin into one you say 72 I say 73 couldny really care

thank me later

The four founders of Rangers – brothers Moses and Peter McNeil, Peter Campbell and William McBeath – met in 1872 and named their team after an English rugby club upon seeing the name in a book. In May of that year the first match was played, a 0–0 draw in a friendly against Callander F.C. on the public pitches of Glasgow Green. The only other match played that year was another friendly against a team called Clyde resulting in an 11–0 victory and featuring the debut of the club's blue strip. The official founding of Rangers is recognised as taking place in 1873, when the club held its first annual meeting and staff were elected.

It's debatable, theres no real right or wrong answer

He also said that opportunity to play for arguably Scotlands biggest team in the champions league is a big opportunity. Also mentioned that his agent will speak to us next week.

Time will tell however all biased aside why would you want mid table obscurity when you could play in cl and have chance to win things at us?. He is 28 he could have a few years at us and go back down to some muddle table shite.

I ain't buyin because big teams after him he is good. Look at mikel utd and Chelsea had murder over his signing and he's pish!.

Look it up fella it's 10%

I didnt like the "arguable" part. Next week maybe too late.

Mikel is a fantastic player ffs.

Look it up where? I dont think Rangers have made it public knowledge, have they?

You'll probably realise you can't just make up your own founding dates as you go along.

Your argument is embarrassing, just like your spelling.

You can thank me later baby x

you'll probably realise one day that 73 isn't made up.

Don't worry about it tho sweetheart x

you'll probably realise one day that 73 isn't made up.

Don't worry about it tho sweetheart x

You've made up that we were founded in 1873 though, right? Even though the club officially recognise it to be 1872, but you've not made it up. Did you get it wrong? Was it a typing error? Or can't you count?

Thank me later sweetcheeks x

I didnt like the "arguable" part. Next week maybe too late.

Mikel is a fantastic player ffs.

Look it up where? I dont think Rangers have made it public knowledge, have they?

His words not mine mate, I'm happy to wait till next week it's a big decision for him.

Mikel ? seriously??? Your opinion lad.

Yes it has been well aware of it since he left.

Adam let Keane ghost by him for their goal last night.

The boy cannot tackle, cannot run and cannot play a simple pass to retain possession. Instead he thumps a diagonal ball across the park which 7 out of 10 times goes out the park.

The above observations played a major part in why Adam never made it at Rangers and how he will never make it at a top English side.

Charlie Adam played bad yesterday.

He's still a tremendous player and has his whole career ahead of him to get better.

The same ppl criticising him are probably the same folk who drove this incredible talent out of Ibrox.