Call of Duty: MW3

MurphyRFC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you will receive

-Access Elite through the Web, as well as via free applications for Android and iOS devices like smartphones and tablets.

-Track and share with friends in-game statistics like kill/death ratio, score-per-minute, win percentage, and more, all shown in "easy to understand" charts and infographics.

-Create custom leaderboards.

-View heat maps indicating dangerous areas in levels where players die the most.

-Upload and share videos from the game's Theater mode.

-Customize a loadout, which includes choosing weapons, attachments, and perks, and transfer it to Modern Warfare 3 via Web or mobile.

-Join groups with common interests.

-Create clans.

-Track Call of Duty career progress, beginning with Call of Duty: Black Ops.

-Be placed into groups based on interests, as designated by Facebook profile listings.

Waste of money if you ask me. We already pay enough for Maps.

im definitely getting battlefield 3 go to youtube and type in battlefield 3 e3 press conference and you see for yourselves how gd it looks . btw if you watch it you will notice the guy who is talking keeps reminding us its a FREE ONLINE SERVICE

Mw3 will be a free online service, you will have the choice to pay for additional features.

mate fact is we have all spent a ton of money buying there games and there maps and this new game is still gona be the same graphics they used on mw1. so they are not using the money to make it any beter and now they want us to pay more again on more online features wtf no chance. the gd thing is tho alot of ppl will do wat im doing and not buy it and buy battlefield so maybe this will make them make it better in the future . if fifa 11 was the same as fifa 08 only with updated shirts we wouldn't buy it so you buy mw3

mate fact is we have all spent a ton of money buying there games and there maps and this new game is still gona be the same graphics they used on mw1. so they are not using the money to make it any beter and now they want us to pay more again on more online features wtf no chance. the gd thing is tho alot of ppl will do wat im doing and not buy it and buy battlefield so maybe this will make them make it better in the future . if fifa 11 was the same as fifa 08 only with updated shirts we wouldn't buy it so you buy mw3

Graphics can only be pushed so far before it can't go any further, unlike a PC for instance, when you can buy a newer one every 6 months/a year to keep up to date with graphics.

Considering I play my 360 on a 42 inch HD tv, that fct that graphics won't change does not bother me in the slightest since the graphics from mw1 still look superb in HD.

I'll buy Mw3 because the last 4 COD's have been brilliant online.

Basically being bought for single player unless they have a dramatic overhaul of the guns and stuff online I can see this getting no further than Black Ops, has been a game going backwards for 4 years now and by the looks of BF3 it will be blown clean out of the water by that.

Basically being bought for single player unless they have a dramatic overhaul of the guns and stuff online I can see this getting no further than Black Ops, has been a game going backwards for 4 years now and by the looks of BF3 it will be blown clean out of the water by that.

(tu) They need to get back to basics. BF3 looks brilliant.

(tu) They need to get back to basics. BF3 looks brilliant.

402 has admitted that they thought about the philosophy that is gun on gun skill ala Cod 4, and they're going back to that. :happy:

Maybe if you had better team-mates to play with it would be better :craphead:

Only jokin m8, Black Ops needs a refresh ... the new maps will help.

aw least we dont camp ya scumbag dont care if ur a rangers fan u diss me for being shit at a game because the 6 of us didnt camp in a game and u did so shush

aw least we dont camp ya scumbag dont care if ur a rangers fan u diss me for being shit at a game because the 6 of us didnt camp in a game and u did so shush

Camp .. If we camped then how come we captured ALL the hq's. Just admit that the better team won on the night.

Btw .. Calling me and by extension my teammates scumbags is a sign of a poor loser

• 2 weeks later...

First time i have seen that post :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have watched the games again before saying stupid comments.

BAD Loser :P

First time i have seen that post :lol::lol::lol:

You should have watched the games again before saying stupid comments.

BAD Loser :P

a did watch the game 1 person captured the hq and the rest just camped round him infact 1 guy actually stayed in the same place the whole game it was embarrasing and now ur too scared to play us in a s&d

a did watch the game 1 person captured the hq and the rest just camped round him infact 1 guy actually stayed in the same place the whole game it was embarrasing and now ur too scared to play us in a s&d

:lol::lol:

Away and dont talk pish :wanker:

Yeah, right .. sure we did.

How many games did we beat you, 3 times if I remember and you scored 15 points out of a possible 600.

As Mr KLB put and, and so succinctly too .... away & don't talk pish !!!

Yeah, right .. sure we did.

How many games did we beat you, 3 times if I remember and you scored 15 points out of a possible 600.

As Mr KLB put and, and so succinctly too .... away & don't talk pish !!!

You tell him Ace 6.gif

:lol: :lol: