The Circular

spangles

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I would love to trawl through all the pages in this thread, I want to maintain the will to live. So can someone give me a summary based on concrete facts on what has (or hasnt) happened today?

Aye...........................................it's time you were using yer newly acquired powers tae ban that cunt Spangles for scaremongering.

Ditching Spangles was a fantastic piece of modding. We need his daily drip of poison, like we need Franny Jeffers back.

Funny that, how Franny popped into mind when thinking of Spangles.

I suspect spangles will reappear as someone else, like opal fruits when they became starburst, but you can be sure he'll still be the same bitter sweetie, or should that be sweetie-wife.

Ditching Spangles was a fantastic piece of modding. We need his daily drip of poison, like we need Franny Jeffers back.

Funny that, how Franny popped into mind when thinking of Spangles.

I suspect spangles will reappear as someone else, like opal fruits when they became starburst, but you can be sure he'll still be the same bitter sweetie, or should that be sweetie-wife.

He wont change his style though and will be gone straight away

No real surprises (apart from it being on time :lol: )

He was never just going to pay off our debt and this deal was always going to be more about protecting himself more than the club. I hope people now understand he is in it to make money (not that there is anything wrong with that as long as it's not to the detrement of the club) , he is not an old style football club benefactor (he doesn't have the money to be).

Now we sit and wait for the result of the tax case and take it from there.

I don't think for one second that he is the con man the tims are trying to make out but he has seen an opportunity to pick the club up on the cheap, protect himself from the fall out if we lose the tax case or sell the club on at a profit if we win it.

We could both come out of this well but i don't think he will be around for too long either way.

He was able to stay for quite a while as Spangles despite being previously banned as Cockny Rebel and 2bob.

I found it strange that Frankie was for banning him yet no other mod/admin seemed to feel the same. I know he was previously banned from Gersnet.