Is this Ibrox?

Yeah aparantly Ibrox will be modelled exactly like what they do with Old Trafford, Emirates etc.

I'm reading on a forum that either Ibrox will be in FIFA or Mo Edu is going to be on the cover of the US version of the game (or both).

There is the 5 minute trailer (the longer version of the one above) which heavily features Rangers and Ibrox, so hopefully Ibrox is finally in it. It would look nothing short of sensational with the technology and game engines these days.

There is the 5 minute trailer (the longer version of the one above) which heavily features Rangers and Ibrox, so hopefully Ibrox is finally in it. It would look nothing short of sensational with the technology and game engines these days.

Do you have a link for that video?

Aye mate it is, there is another fifa video where it is showed in it a few times ... lets hope ibrox is in fifa 12 and the cess pit isnae haha :crabflute:

Nah, I hope it is so I can score and make Kyle Lafferty do the Laffbot in front of the Celtic bench, and run past the main stand with index finger to mouth going "Shhhhhh" :lol:

Ibrox has been in FIFA already.

Yeah but not in the recent, immensely powerful graphic versions of the game. If only EA Sports had the UCL rights and not Konami, Ibrox would look top notch kitted out in the UCL ad boards and what not in FIFA.

No it hasn't, it was on Rangers club football made by codemasters but hasn't been on fifa. As sad as it sounds, i'd almost die happy if Ibrox was on Fifa and to even have the scum dome so i can run away celebrating towards the Rangers end.