Have The Tarriers Ruined The Worlds Best Derby

That's not what I mean. I'm talking about reporting each other to the police, e-mailing the papers about each others singing and starting daft petitions to send to the government.

they are the ones that report, complain n greet!! for about 2 month solid on the phone ins every night was those cunts complainin about our sectarian singin without fail!!!

I dont think or know any rangers fans that give a fuck what they sing and have never met one who has claimed to be "offended" by what they sing!

op hits the nail rite on the head, smeltic thought they had got one over on us when tbb was banned but reli all they done was start the ball rolling now in years to come the OF games will be nothing ! the hatred between the 2clubs is the only reason ppl outside of scotland ever watched.Thats what gave it the edge.

snp starting to wreck scotland already although i think they're on to plumps if they think they can stop rule britannia and gstq .

no they haven't, the people to blamee for this whole sorry mess, is the media, they hyped the 7 old firm games, before the so called shame game the media kept harping an about how the old firm games have been tame but when one kicks off all hell breaks loose, media, scottish goverment then saw a chance to jump onto the bandwaggon because of the elections coming up.

Have to agree, the media have been doing this for years, they constantly put the OF up on a pedestal as the best, the most highly fought, the most bitter, the most poisonous Derby in World football then the minute it all kicks off they are the first on the bandwagon to shoot us down in flames and give it big licks about how something has to be done about this poisonous, bitter rivalry. What they all forget, the media, the SFA, the SPL and the Scottish Govt, is that without the Old Firm and all the wonderful historical baggage that comes with us, Scottish Football would be the equivilent of the Irish or Welsh Leagues. They need the OF way more than we need ANY OF THEM!

they are the ones that report, complain n greet!! for about 2 month solid on the phone ins every night was those cunts complainin about our sectarian singin without fail!!!

I dont think or know any rangers fans that give a fuck what they sing and have never met one who has claimed to be "offended" by what they sing!

If you don't know any then it can't be true. :rolleyes:

The Scum have te realize it's just humor. Heard that before? The only "true " hatered I see is in the mhedia. All the singing fer the most part was left at the game or by the end of the night. Who's to blame the smart arse singing a cheeky song or the wank who gets offended by a cheeky song? We should just make cry baby sounds when we play them next. Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh. WATP!

I said it before and i'll do so again, Celtic ruined scottish football when they stuck their nose into our business, involved the journalists and authorities over a situation that they were not even involved in.

They ca only blame themselves for the full-on pc drivel that we are seeing in the papers and media nowadays.

What we had before were two clubs with a hatred for each other over a longstanding rivalry which could be argued was built on religious divides but they never once 'grassed' the other one in. Until they bastards chose to go against that and turned this whole thing into a farce.

You would imagine that any supporters as disgraceful as septics would think twice before reporting anyone else but they don't seem to. I think it's the schools that fill their heads full of this nonsense that they are on the side of the angels :dry:

Since I live in England presumably i will still be free to post what I like on Facebook without having my collar felt?

No, if you have a British passport you could still be prosecuted!

Although unlikely, the police would need to extradite you to Scotland. Doesn't matter if you are in England or Australia.

I said it before and i'll do so again, Celtic ruined scottish football when they stuck their nose into our business, involved the journalists and authorities over a situation that they were not even involved in.

They ca only blame themselves for the full-on pc drivel that we are seeing in the papers and media nowadays.

What we had before were two clubs with a hatred for each other over a longstanding rivalry which could be argued was built on religious divides but they never once 'grassed' the other one in. Until they bastards chose to go against that and turned this whole thing into a farce.

spot on mate

You were on FF years ago when this internet war started between the two. It pre-dates TBB banning by many years.

yup its taken a long time but it seems we cant so much as look at each other the wrong way now.

i would say they have finally ruined it.

tracing it back you probably can go right back to sounesses time.

You only have to look to Holyrood and this idiotic bill to find the proof that those permanently offended fuckwits have ruined SCOTTISH FOOTBALL let alone the Old Firm derby.

And it won't stop there.

They class their songs as "Political" but we know they are not.

Ultimately all "political" songs will be banned and that will include Derry's Walls and the Sash, Build my Gallows and UDR4 etc etc whether you like it or not. That is where we are headed thanks to their blinkered haterd and stupidity.

No, if you have a British passport you could still be prosecuted!

Although unlikely, the police would need to extradite you to Scotland. Doesn't matter if you are in England or Australia.

I find that somewhat strange. If I am sitting in England or Australia how could they prosocute me under Scottish Law? Thats a bit like the UAE attempting to extradite me back to Dubai because I had unmarried sex in an English hotel but that is against UAE law. How can you be prosocuted for breaking the law of a country you are not in?

Although they could just wait till I come home to visit family and then grab me at the airport.

I find that somewhat strange. If I am sitting in England or Australia how could they prosocute me under Scottish Law? Thats a bit like the UAE attempting to extradite me back to Dubai because I had unmarried sex in an English hotel but that is against UAE law. How can you be prosocuted for breaking the law of a country you are not in?

Although they could just wait till I come home to visit family and then grab me at the airport.

The Lockerbie bomber.

i know it is mental mate, but its in section 2 of the legislation. The SNP havent discussed the practicality of it, just detailed it will be an offence.

The derby was ruined long before that but this tit-for-tat shite has made it a lot worse. Some Rangers fans need to take a good look at themselves when apportioning blame.

Why bother when they can just listen to you blaming us all?