Ken Anderson & Steven Whittaker

stewaj3

First i'm gonna start off by saying I've no problem with players leaving in order to better themselves or show ambition, I've also no problem if we offer a player a poor deal and he chooses to go elsewhere. I don't believe in this case we've done either.

I'll start with Ken Anderson, you sir are nothing short of scum bag of an agent, you've been whoring your client out for the highest wages you can get encouraging rangers to make your player a good offer in order to get him to stay. So you know what we bite and offer to make Whittaker the highest paid player at this club and you decide this isn't good enough for your client.

Then what you do is rather than encourage your client to come out and explain why this deal has been turned down, you basically piss on all our faces by basically telling us your client is going to leave for nothing in a years time if we don't accept a derisory offer from Bursaspor.

Next I'll move to Whittaker, first off id like to go on record and say thanks for his efforts at the club, he's been excellent and that goal against sporting Lisbon will be remembered for sometime. You always gave your all for this club & I believe will continue to do so until you leave.

However what i'll never forgive you for is the deceit you've shown to our fans. A few weeks ago you said you wanted to stay here and now you wont accept 20k a week as its not enough for you? That's the motive you have? I wouldn't mind as much if you came out and said I've had a rethink its not about the money but I really want a crack at the premiership but no your reasons are purely finance based. Your going to play in turkey in a league not much better than the one your in.

This is the difference between you and the Bougherra's and Boumsong's of the world... they never lied to us, they always made there intentions clear about where they wanted to play right from the start. At least Boyd and Miller had the excuse that they weren't offered massive new deals when they abandoned us, I mean Miller would have had to take a pay cut to stay.

I think your an utter disgrace now and while I will not boo you, as I do not boo any rangers players, I will not applaud you either, You should rethink this awful decision and either continue to play for the club which has helped develop you into the player you are today or at least show some ambition and move to either a top side or a decent side in a top league.

I hope Craig Whyte comes out and says you will not leave for less than 2 million and we sign a replacement for you regardless and if no one comes in for you, you spend the entire season sitting on the sidelines! Raging!

Makes me appreciate the Lee McCulloch's, Stevie Naismiths & Kirk Broadfoots all the more for signing new deals despite our previous financial difficulties!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First i'm gonna start off by saying I've no problem with players leaving in order to better themselves or show ambition, I've also no problem if we offer a player a poor deal and he chooses to go elsewhere. I don't believe in this case we've done either.

I'll start with Ken Anderson, you sir are nothing short of scum bag of an agent, you've been whoring your client out for the highest wages you can get encouraging rangers to make your player a good offer in order to get him to stay. So you know what we bite and offer to make Whittaker the highest paid player at this club and you decide this isn't good enough for your client.

Then what you do is rather than encourage your client to come out and explain why this deal has been turned down, you basically piss on all our faces by basically telling us your client is going to leave for nothing in a years time if we don't accept a derisory offer from Bursaspor.

Next I'll move to Whittaker, first off id like to go on record and say thanks for his efforts at the club, he's been excellent and that goal against sporting Lisbon will be remembered for sometime. You always gave your all for this club & I believe will continue to do so until you leave.

However what i'll never forgive you for is the deceit you've shown to our fans. A few weeks ago you said you wanted to stay here and now you wont accept 20k a week as its not enough for you? That's the motive you have? I wouldn't mind as much if you came out and said I've had a rethink its not about the money but I really want a crack at the premiership but no your reasons are purely finance based. Your going to play in turkey in a league not much better than the one your in.

This is the difference between you and the Bougherra's and Boumsong's of the world... they never lied to us, they always made there intentions clear about where they wanted to play right from the start. At least Boyd and Miller had the excuse that they weren't offered massive new deals when they abandoned us, I mean Miller would have had to take a pay cut to stay.

I think your an utter disgrace now and while I will not boo you, as I do not boo any rangers players, I will not applaud you either, You should rethink this awful decision and either continue to play for the club which has helped develop you into the player you are today or at least show some ambition and move to either a top side or a decent side in a top league.

I hope Craig Whyte comes out and says you will not leave for less than 2 million and we sign a replacement for you regardless and if no one comes in for you, you spend the entire season sitting on the sidelines! Raging!

Makes me appreciate the Lee McCulloch's, Stevie Naismiths & Kirk Broadfoots all the more for signing new deals despite our previous financial difficulties!

lloyds handed all the power to whits agent. can't say I blame him for using it.

I disagree with the - youve been excellent ' part.

The season before last he was - but last season he was shit for two thirds of it - him and edu couldnae make a three yard pass for the most of it - which was disappointing considering the previous season.

I say get tae fuck whittaker - I hope you fucking hate turkey and end up back at hibs.

I say get tae fuck whittaker - I hope you fucking hate turkey and end up back at hibs.

Spot on, I would say he's in our top 6 players, (shagger, davis, boogie, naisy & jela being the others) but I cant believe this I hope his career goes on a downward spiral if he leaves us. Like I say I've no problem with players leaving us. We've sold so many players in recent years, Mendes, Thomson, Cuellar, Hutton... etc etc.... but at least they did the decent thing and got us a proper fee and went to a club showing ambition (barring thomson... although at the time everyone thought boro were on the up... probably a better team than fucking bursaspor anyway)

Oh yeah and on that note... Bursaspor I fucking hate you :) I've changed my mind... we should take 2 million from anyone else.... but no less than 5 from bursa!

(tu) There is nothing there anyone can argue with.

Whyte has came out and said that, anyone who wants Whittaker will have to pay 2mill. The same goes for Bougherra.

Rangers will keep Steven Whittaker and Madjid Bougherra and let them run down the final year of their contracts – unless clubs offer in the region of £2m to sign them now.

Whittaker has rejected a new five-year £1million-a-season deal that would have seen him treble his salary and become the second highest paid player at the Ibrox behind Steven Davis.

A fourth bid from cash-rich Turkish side Bursaspor, of around £800,000, has been kicked out and Rangers would rather keep the 27-year-old for another season and pay him his wage of just over £300,000 than allow him to go on the cheap as has happened with many players when they were under bank control.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/rangers-it-s-2million-for-whitty-1.1108104

I thought he was on less than that and, he got offered 20k??

What I mean mate is has he been offered a second deal from CW better than the 20k a/w he rejected today. In the big thread about him that seems to be the case? I may be wrong but someone posted up that whitts has been offered an improved deal. And his agent says their getting closer.

(tu) There is nothing there anyone can argue with.

Whyte has came out and said that, anyone who wants Whittaker will have to pay 2mill. The same goes for Bougherra.

Rangers will keep Steven Whittaker and Madjid Bougherra and let them run down the final year of their contracts – unless clubs offer in the region of £2m to sign them now.

Whittaker has rejected a new five-year £1million-a-season deal that would have seen him treble his salary and become the second highest paid player at the Ibrox behind Steven Davis.

A fourth bid from cash-rich Turkish side Bursaspor, of around £800,000, has been kicked out and Rangers would rather keep the 27-year-old for another season and pay him his wage of just over £300,000 than allow him to go on the cheap as has happened with many players when they were under bank control.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/rangers-it-s-2million-for-whitty-1.1108104

cheers for the link! good on Craig Whyte, Proper raging at all this!

I dunno why i'm thinking about this but you look at a player like Charlie Miller a flawed genius in my eyes & a player who looking back would probably have done things differently. If he could i'm sure he'd have played his entire career for rangers for 5-10k a week and looked after himself the way he was meant to. The reason I point it out, is Charlie Miller had more talent in his left pinky than Steven Whittaker has in his entire body & he didn't achieve very much with his career, my thoughts are if Whittaker goes to Bursa... his career is going to go downhill will end up going the way that the likes of Maurice Ross, Bob Malcolm and Charlie Millers have. (Not that Ross or Malcolm had that much hope of making it here!)

Never understood why footballers use agents.

Every footballer should do a Christian Dailly, sorts out his own affairs and doesn't have some other money grabbing cunt doing it for him.

a think whittakers heart is set on bursaspor to be honest the big wage is what hes said to be interested in

At the end of the day, it all comes down to money. If any of us were offered the chance to double our weekly wage I think we'd all take it. The hard facts are that we cannot compete salary wise even with Championship clubs. Look at Conway. Now there's a loser. Does he think he's going to further his career at Cardiff City? No, but the money's good. I've worked offshore for longer than I care to remember and I'm definitely not happy in my job, but the money's good..... Agents? Scum of the earth. Players? Whittaker? Good luck to the boy, he never let us down on the park.

Get him and his agent to fuck

£20k is ripping the cunt

Tell him to ask his mate Boyd how his career is going

Totally agree!! Fuck him and his agent! Bigkirk clubfoot at rb and fk him wi the youth team!

Whittaker is not worth 20k. He's arguably not worth 10k. If he sorts out his concentration, consistency and his defending then he can come back and demand to be one of the top earners. Right now he is nothing more than an average utility man. Jack of all trades master of none and arguably not even the best RB at the club.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to money. If any of us were offered the chance to double our weekly wage I think we'd all take it. The hard facts are that we cannot compete salary wise even with Championship clubs. Look at Conway. Now there's a loser. Does he think he's going to further his career at Cardiff City? No, but the money's good. I've worked offshore for longer than I care to remember and I'm definitely not happy in my job, but the money's good..... Agents? Scum of the earth. Players? Whittaker? Good luck to the boy, he never let us down on the park.

He let us down on quite a few occasions !

He's never a right back.

What I mean mate is has he been offered a second deal from CW better than the 20k a/w he rejected today. In the big thread about him that seems to be the case? I may be wrong but someone posted up that whitts has been offered an improved deal. And his agent says their getting closer.

You are right mate.. Al Lamont from the bbc has it on his twitter page