A Wee Tip Off?

thebooler

If we sell him we wont get anyone nearly as good.

There is plenty of talent out there if you have a look. Jela was plucked from Austria.

His strike parter at Rapid is a topper for starters. The German league is full of good strikers

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If and its an if at this point if we sell Jela then it has to be quick or it has to be certain that it will go ahead to budget other signings and one up front of the same quality as the croat and it has to be done quick.

Yeah everybody has his price but he better not go for less tha 10 mill.

I gave bid laff some stick say thats what you call a 4 mill player in jela but saying that jela is a 12 mill player when he came to Rangers.

Seriously we (the SPL) have be devoid of such a player of Jelas class it is quite embarrassing at times.

There is plenty of talent out there if you have a look. Jela was plucked from Austria.

His strike parter at Rapid is a topper for starters. The German league is full of good strikers

I know there is players out there mate but i really dont think we will find anyone with the ability of Jelavic who would be willing to play in the SPL. This isn't me saying we cant get good players its just how highly i rate Jelavic.

If and its an if at this point if we sell Jela then it has to be quick or it has to be certain that it will go ahead to budget other signings and one up front of the same quality as the croat and it has to be done quick.

Yeah everybody has his price but he better not go for less tha 10 mill.

I gave bid laff some stick say thats what you call a 4 mill player in jela but saying that jela is a 12 mill player when he came to Rangers.

Seriously we (the SPL) have be devoid of such a player of Jelas class it is quite embarrassing at times.

I think this is the first post that i've seen you make i agree with :lol:

If Jelavic goes, we better be signing a top marquee striker in his place.

Wouldn't be happy losing the arguably most talented striker this league has seen in years.

Going into the Season with Beattie and Lafferty as our strikeforce would be diabolical.

If It's Man United that want Jelavic, they can send us Berbatov as a replacement

Is this the same source that told you Boyd was moving to Celtic?

Ye never seen me posting that mate.

I said Boyd had been invited for talks with celtic, and his agent was trying to get him to at least meet with them and listen to what they had to say.

Boyd said No.

I strongly believe Jelavic will be with us until the January window. His agents will be pushing for him to leave now because he's on the radar of EPL teams now and may not be by the time January comes. He's happy in Scotland but his Mrs and his 1 year old haven't been living there much. So that might also make the decision easier to make a clean break now rather than wait to January.

Despite this, I think he's a decent character and will feel he owes us a shot until Jan at least. Plus he's on a very healthy wage with us (nothing compared to what he could get but still...).

if he stays to jan and scores a few in the CL it can only improve his market value,this would work well for both him and the Club,i think he at least owes us that,mind you if he dosent want to be at Rangers........... :anguish:

I feckin hate the internet, every whiff of speculation is posted then debated to death, most of the things you would not have a clue about until the deal was done and dusted either way, it would be good news regarding Shagger and Davis but to lose Jelavic after half a season playing would not be good news, Whittaker i,m non plussed about he can go from sublime to shit and back again in 30 seconds, if his head has been turned he is no good to The Rangers and that will show in his game, adios Stevie.

I will cherrypick the info posted, mentally ignore the bad bits and beleive the good.

I wish I was mate.

I'd hate for Jela to leave after only giving us half a season. But if it's a big club who play CL regularly, and the money is good, then good luck to the guy.

I said to my mate the other day I could see him leaving in January but before the start of the season would be a kick in the baws

Would be very unhappy to see Jela go - I do hope this is nothing other than a rumour! If not, then I trust we will only accept silly money!

As for Whittaker - take the money and run - and take Bougie with you!

I heard today that McGregor will be signing a new contract at the beginning of the week. (tu)

Davis is staying. (tu)

Whittaker is offski. wacko.gif

And the bit I hope isn't true................................Jela may not be here for the start of the season. :anguish:

This is what I was told from a decent source - if you believe it, fair enough. If you don't believe it, again, fair enough.

The last I heard McGregor was wanting a move to London.

If jela was likely to leave I would think we would be a bit more likely to stump up for mccoists preferred targets. The fact we're still penny pinching over deals tells me there's nothing doing on a big transfer out.