*** David Haye Vs Wladimir Klischko ***

So Saturday is the Haye vs Klitschko fight build up as been pretty good and hopefully the fight will be great.

DavidHayeKlitschkobrothers.jpg

Odds right now are Haye 11/8 vs Klitschko 4/7.

You can check where you can watch it in 3d here. http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

Can't wait few bevvy's and a good fight. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wlad will knock him out 11th or 12th , he likes to string them out a bit for the crowd, Would like to see a brit as king of the heavyweights but Haye is a pussy refusing to fight Vitali ( he knows Vitali would smash him ) then blaming them for all the disputes on the contract previously i just can't take him seriously , if he wanted to be King of the Heavyweights he would take on both brothers before retiring , the age thing is just his excuse for when he loses

That tshirt Haye is wearing in the OP :lol: :lol:

Anyways, i hope Haye wins. I Hope it doesnt go to points, especially after seeing that Sturm-Macklin fight the other night haha, Judges scoring was way off in Germany.

That tshirt Haye is wearing in the OP :lol: :lol:

Anyways, i hope Haye wins. I Hope it doesnt go to points, especially after seeing that Sturm-Macklin fight the other night haha, Judges scoring was way off in Germany.

Aye he was robbed there, happens too often in Germany

I'm looking forward to this, just got sky in the flat so first opportunity for me to get a decent fight on Box Office and getting everyone round. I'd like to see Haye win but I think Klitschko's got enough to just edge him.

Time should we be around mate?

Aye he was robbed there, happens too often in Germany

i thought Sturm won, he landed more punches. Macklin just overloaded shots to Sturm's gloves, but he didnt win by 4 points which a judge gave him, was shocking.