*** David Haye Vs Wladimir Klischko ***

It was one of the dullest fights I've seen.

It's a bit like watching us play away from home in Europe. Wlad wanted a draw because he knew that would seal a win with the judges.

Absolute snoozefest.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of the dullest fights I've seen.

It's a bit like watching us play away from home in Europe. Wlad wanted a draw because he knew that would seal a win with the judges.

Absolute snoozefest.

Pretty much this.

All Klitschko needed to do was keep Haye moving backwards with the left handed and that was it.

Some people need to learn to see the hype for what it is. This fight was never going to be an all-out war or end in a KO.

For every Haye vs Klitschko/Pacquiao vs Mosley, there is a Maidana vs Morales/Berto vs Ortiz, but nobody notices these fights because the gutter press don't convince the public they will see someone get their head knocked off live on TV.

Pretty much this.

All Klitschko needed to do was keep Haye moving backwords with the left handed and that was it.

yet according to some on here that's real boxing :rolleyes:

it was utter pish. I'd love to see vlad fight someone his same height and reach but also has balls to attack vlad. He wouldn't last the fight as he managed last night

So you mean he was outclassed by a boring jab. I said earlier and as jimbeam is saying! The heavyweight division is shite. Klischko is boring. He walked forward like a robot with a giant arm out. He deserved to win the fight but he is boring as fuck.

In all honesty, even though it was so simple, yes he was! Yes has been shit since after tyson, hollyfield etc..

Haye is a bitch. Wlad bought every feint Haye threw and he didn't have the nuts to capitalise. Then he whips out the pinky toe and I'm about to die of embarrassment for him. I don't see where he goes from here. The championships are in Klit hands who hate him and after such a pussy performance he's well down the list anyway. Even the proposed movie career will have taken a hammering after last nights bitchfest.

At first I wanted Haye to win,but the more he slagged the big man during the last 3 weeks,the more I was going against him.

So I ended up supporting Klitschico.

Why did Haye not mention the broken little toe before the fight,it's as if he was keeping it as an excuse for a defeat.

Haye was paid £10m for this bout,now if I had a broken a little toe and was in so much pain as he said,I'd cut the pisser off.

If someone said here's £10m for your wee toe,I'd be first in the que.

There is no way back for Haye, unless he forgets about retiring and works his way up the ranks. He will need a few fights and victories before either of the Klitschkos consider him. Based on last night, Vitale would knock Haye out.

He should just retire. He was at the top of the heavyweight division there and took on the best and failed. He is not going to get any better.

Its sad that thats the best the heavyweight boxing has to offer ........the two of them would have been knocked clean out by greats of the past .

Exactly.

Haye just failed to deliver on the night after all his trash-talking. Makes me wish i was born earlier to see some real Heavyweights.

Real heavyweights ? have any of yo ever seen Lewis et al fighting , hardly ANY boxers come out swinging in the early rounds , Wlad KNEW he didnt have to take any risks , they were all in Hayes corner and it seems Haye was too pussy to take the risk also but hey he's £10m pound richer since he talked all the numpties into watching it :lol: FAIL

learn to follow boxing and the build ups , you'll know a good fight and when to pay for it