Will Whytes Vision Of Ibrox Redevelopment Look Like This?

Whytes redevelopment plans of Ibrox seemed to mirror that of Murrays in 2005.

Personally I hope so as I thought it potentially looked awesome.

'His vision includes a luxury hotel, shopping centre, restaurant, sports centre, and upmarket apartments.'

http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/business/businessevents/ibroxfootballstadium.htm

It probably won't come to fruition anyway.

At least some work is getting done -

tweets from Andrew Dickson Publications Editor, Rangers FC. RangersTV.tv presenter, reporter on rangers.co.uk.

was at Argyle house for lunch today. The stadium is looking fresh with the new paint job and the new sound system looks good

It is getting there, a bit of cosmetic work was needed & it's getting done. PA system should be good, it came in LOTS of boxes!

yeah i can imagine. The outside could do with a "wash" too. I counted 30 ppl working at one point which was good to see

At least some work is getting done -

tweets from Andrew Dickson Publications Editor, Rangers FC. RangersTV.tv presenter, reporter on rangers.co.uk.

was at Argyle house for lunch today. The stadium is looking fresh with the new paint job and the new sound system looks good

It is getting there, a bit of cosmetic work was needed & it's getting done. PA system should be good, it came in LOTS of boxes!

yeah i can imagine. The outside could do with a "wash" too. I counted 30 ppl working at one point which was good to see

I went past Ibrox yesterday and last tuesday too and from Glasgow Airport and I did think it looked bolder and different. I'd say work has definitely been started.

that looks like a new pitch been laid down, either its that or the groundstaff have done a fantastic job keeping the pitch looking good as ever

Im sure it is mate a new pitch mate.

You sure mate? Could be the same pitch mate. I suppose mate it would save them money mate.

Im sure that between the conversation Frankie & Andrew Dickson had one of them said it was a new pitch, not 100% sure but.

Good to see work being started on Ibrox, it would definitely be of benefit to develop the area around Ibrox as well. I travel up from England for games and often have a lot of time to spare before games, if there was more to do around Ibrox I for one would definitely be taking advantage of it.

Im sure that between the conversation Frankie & Andrew Dickson had one of them said it was a new pitch, not 100% sure but.

Both wrong, we have been growing strawberries on the pitch over the summer and thats them done now, going to market them as StrawBearies apparantly. Oh and they are blue, not red. :sherlock:

Whytes redevelopment plans of Ibrox seemed to mirror that of Murrays in 2005.

Personally I hope so as I thought it potentially looked awesome.

'His vision includes a luxury hotel, shopping centre, restaurant, sports centre, and upmarket apartments.'

http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/business/businessevents/ibroxfootballstadium.htm

No, I dont think so, I think it will actually be real, rather than a moonbeam ;)