Weiss And Lovenkrands On Loan

gers31

i was looking on news now and came across this saying we are rumoured to be getting lovenkrands and weiss on loan and fleck going to motherwell on loan, Why does lovenkrands name always pop up on all of our transfer rumours ???

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/504216849?-11344

sorry if repost

would have weiss back

i dunno about lovenkrands

would have weiss back

i dunno about lovenkrands

i must admit hi did play well for newcastle last year and got a few goals too he still has his pace too but i cant see it happening every transfer window he is always rumoured to be coming lol

Do I really need to answer that one?

If i had a choice of a new deal for some or ship them out for lovenkrands i think i would happilly take the latter, and too be fair he aint a horrible player. so maybe you do need to explain it mate

If i had a choice of a new deal for some or ship them out for lovenkrands i think i would happilly take the latter, and too be fair he aint a horrible player. so maybe you do need to explain it mate

You don't have the choice though.

Lovenkrands was a shitebag, a hit or a miss, too inconsistent at The Rangers - we can do a hell of a lot better!

Lovenkrands was a shitebag, a hit or a miss, too inconsistent at The Rangers - we can do a hell of a lot better!

i know we can and i believe we still will get better mate, i just see him as more usefull than some and it kinda grinds me a wee bit

Like healy?

Ppl need to realise lovenkrads signed in 02 you would have never of thought it but we have now gone back that far that that's our level now.