Kerkar?

can he play on the left & right side?

He can play anywhere as he is Salim Kerkar.......

Nah in all seriousness I think Ally rated him quite highly when we had him on trial and stuff so maybe we'll see him get some games this year.

I'm assuming he must be better than what we have at youth level. He must have something to offer the team.

Remember we now have a new Manager so maybe it was Ally who pushed for his signing last year and Walter just didn't play him.

kerkar signed a new 1 year deal.

seems strange to me considering he wasn't used last season.

thoughts?

Kerkar looks good in warm ups but he has not really been given a chance.perhaps he has something we are lacking.

Welcome to Rangers media mate, did you used to post on BBC 606?I believe there was someone on there with Rpoed name good Rangers fan and liked his wrestling is this you?I used to post on there under the same theboydave username.

Kerkar looks good in warm ups but he has not really been given a chance.perhaps he has something we are lacking.

Welcome to Rangers media mate, did you used to post on BBC 606?I believe there was someone on there with Rpoed name good Rangers fan and liked his wrestling is this you?I used to post on there under the same theboydave username.

yes thanks i'm rpoed.

how did u remember that lol

Are there quite a few from 606 here? I posted there as Bamber for years.

Are there quite a few from 606 here? I posted there as Bamber for years.

Yeah it seems like there are a few 606 was good on 606 ripping the piss out of Capital boy and Fudbar loved it.Don't pity the Timmy laugh at them.

See you did make an impression after all that and it was a unique username 606 loyal in da house lol.

hadn't really posted much anywhere since 606 closed except wrestling forum i post on & saw this forum & thought it looked good so signed up :)

hadn't really posted much anywhere since 606 closed except wrestling forum i post on & saw this forum & thought it looked good so signed up :)

It is good on here athough there are not many daft Celtic fans to mock like on 606 it is good to be able to keep the focus on Rangers.Loads of different topics and characters on here so something for everyone really.

I know I only played for 15 mins last year but i promise il do better this season , I Must be doing somethin to impress the gaffer in training , He must be able to see the magic I have that turned a whole generation into Salim Kerkar