Sebo

see even though you put in this face - :craphead: - a part of you is actually being serious dont lie.

But i think in everyones minds there is a wee voice saying. fs he can score goals....could he do it ? :lol:

see even though you put in this face - :craphead: - a part of you is actually being serious dont lie.

But i think in everyones minds there is a wee voice saying. fs he can score goals....could he do it ? :lol:

I wouldn't bring him back but I am wondering, could he do it second time around. I think he could.

I wouldn't bring him back but I am wondering, could he do it second time around. I think he could.

I know its a weird one.Hes strong , hard wroking and can can clearly score a good amount of goals. really odd. Defo think it could just click if he came back :sherlock:

Anyone remember the game at Ibrox he nearly scored the winner against the bheggers in injury time in? I think it was the same game Hemdani scored the equaliser in the 89th minute.

Google'd Sebo and found this:

The SEBO X range of vacuum cleaners combine excellent performance with brilliant ease of use.

They go flat for reaching under furniture and feature an integrated hose and wand system which has been imitated, but never surpassed, for convenience and effectiveness.

The Computer Control System ensures optimum performance, automatically.

<cr>

It saddens me that someone like Sebo gets a hero-like reception every time he's mentioned, yet you see some of the abuse dished out to people who can actually play football at a decent level like Barry Ferguson or Kris Boyd.

Our fanbase continues to bewilder me.

It saddens me that someone like Sebo gets a hero-like reception every time he's mentioned, yet you see some of the abuse dished out to people who can actually play football at a decent level like Barry Ferguson or Kris Boyd.

Our fanbase continues to bewilder me.

I would say that it's more a cult status thing, which is something I would expect from St. Mirren or Kilmarnock fans. Kerkar is another example.

Boyd and Ferguson were more talented but ultimately shit on those who had supported them. They both deserve whatever abuse they get.