*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Yes...god damn gym! Trying to get all healthy for Vegas in August ;) (I'm bad enough with gambling here as it is :lol: )

Not so sure on Swansea to be honest...QPR picking up some decent and unexpect results recently.

Plus they put Zero into the Man Utd game so won't be that tired I doubt.

Fit and healthy or gamble ? pick one :lol:

Iv not even looked at the results just seen it on the net and thought hmm i like swansea lol

Not put anything on yet, wait till i have a wee look tomorrow :happy:

Fit and healthy or gamble ? pick one :lol:

Iv not even looked at the results just seen it on the net and thought hmm i like swansea lol

Not put anything on yet, wait till i have a wee look tomorrow :happy:

I'm not going to the gym so I'll have a proper look after work! :)

Seen this on ff worth a bet ?

Olympique Marseille have lost 10 of their last 11 matches and their biggest supporters group wants that miserable run to continue on Wednesday.

With Marseille already out of the Ligue 1 running, the fans group are desperate to stop bitter rivals Paris Saint Germain winning the title and have called on their club to lose to Montpellier to strengthen the leaders' position.

Montpellier, who have a superior goal difference, and PSG are on 63 points with seven games left, while Marseille are 23 points off the pace in ninth after losing 2-1 at PSG on Sunday.

"Let's give Montpellier the best chance possible and stop PSG becoming champions this year," the South Winners 87 group said on their website on Monday.

"Let's let Montpellier win, let's not forget the lessons of history!"

Marseille fans still wince at the memory of the 1999 title race when PSG's 3-2 defeat to Girondins Bordeaux in the last round of matches denied Marseille the championship.

Here is my coupon for tonight.

10/1

Schalke 5/4

Hannover 6/5

Napoli 4/9

Juventus 2/5

Stake: £14

Return: £140.14

Schalke getting put out the Europa league and need to focus on the league are only 6 points behind Bayern (who play top of the league Dortmund tonight) could have a chance of winning the league.

Hannover only team in the Bundesliga who haven't been beaten at home.

Napoli at home to Atalanta should get a win here.

Juventus at home to 3rd place Lazio, Juve need a win to go back to the top of the league.

Well thats enough crap from me :lol:

Good luck folk :uk:

Wish Mr. Win was here to tell me whether or not to back Syncronised :(:pipe:

West End Rocker - likes soft ground the current weather would suggest that's likely lay it on now was 16/1 on Saturday and is now as low as 10/1!