*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Andy-500, you still got your Paddy Power thing going? What's the options this week if it is?

nlwlxw.jpg

Liverpool seems like the safe option. My only options are really Liverpool or Swansea but both have had dodgy seasons in general.

Only three people have went out in the last two weeks :anguish:

Same here mate :(

What sites do you lot use for checking form etc for your football bets? Might put a bit research into mine this weekend for once! Hopefully it helps :cgreen:

Soccerway is generally the best one.

Has one good night and then pretends that there's a scientific approach to it. :craphead:

I'll have you know I've had a few good nights :cgreen:

They're just surrounded by many shite ones :sherlock:

Last night was one of the nights I didn't even use Soccerway :lol: My logic being, it's the Europa League fuck knows what'll happen.

I went through a phase using stats and form to select outcomes but you can't rely on them imo.

By far and away my best and biggest wins are from betting on gut-feeling selections, usually on the two leagues I know most about; Serie A and EPL [scotland too I suppose].

Man Utd-Tottenham last week for example, was nothing pointing to a Tottenham win really, but I felt they would win and make some cash out it.

I'll have you know I've had a few good nights :cgreen:

They're just surrounded by many shite ones :sherlock:

Last night was one of the nights I didn't even use Soccerway :lol: My logic being, it's the Europa League fuck knows what'll happen.

We're all on the same boat, bud.....looking for a string of winners to get a good bankroll. You did the board proud last night. Keep it up! :D

Chelsea v norwich

Got 2/3 for chelsea -1 at ladbrokes yesterday, cant see anything other than a norwich drubbing, the're conceding for fun at the moment. Got £400 on it.