*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

The 14 game limit is a bastard! :P

its 12 ive done mate.

a few over 1.5's

Blackpool to score 2-3 goals

Watfords game to have over 1.5 in the 1st half. Following on from your Spurs thread last week, its been over 30 games since Boro and Watford shared a 00 draw against each other :sherlock:

and then some teams to win. Just for the banter.

its 12 ive done mate.

a few over 1.5's

Blackpool to score 2-3 goals

Watfords game to have over 1.5 in the 1st half. Following on from your Spurs thread last week, its been over 30 games since Boro and Watford shared a 00 draw against each other :sherlock:

and then some teams to win. Just for the banter.

Each game has it's own individual odds, so why not.

Good luck.

Motherwell game postponed. So if every other game on my coupon came up, would they just take them out it.

Schalke 3 up, West Brom 1 up, Raith 1 up, and Arsenal tonight with their game called off.

My over 2.5:

Wigan v Everton (2-1)

Morton v Partick (2-1)

Falkirk v Pars (1-0)

Vitesse tonight

Promising.

Motherwell game postponed. So if every other game on my coupon came up, would they just take them out it.

Schalke 3 up, West Brom 1 up, Raith 1 up, and Arsenal tonight with their game called off.

My over 2.5:

Wigan v Everton (2-1)

Morton v Partick (2-1)

Falkirk v Pars (1-0)

Vitesse tonight

Promising.

Yes mate.

Btw why was it postponed?

Yes mate.

Btw why was it postponed?

Great. Hopefully things stay the same then.

Power cut I think. The game was held up for 15 minutes if I remember, but they just called it off. Was the dodgiest of my picks, so not complaining. Still got Arsenal at West Ham as well.

Great. Hopefully things stay the same then.

Power cut I think. The game was held up for 15 minutes if I remember, but they just called it off. Was the dodgiest of my picks, so not complaining. Still got Arsenal at West Ham as well.

I actually thought Motherwell looked a great bet today. Good luck with the rest of your bet mate

I actually thought Motherwell looked a great bet today. Good luck with the rest of your bet mate

I'm positive they were about 13/10. Considering Caley humped Utd last week as well. Ah well.

And with yours. (tu)

Power cut in North Lanarkshire. Rangersgary apparently left his hair straighteners on when he went on his honeymoon :P

the big man doesnae straighten his hair does he? :lol:

I heard its more sinister than that and the big man was caught pulling armoured cable from under the ground and heading tae the scrappy :ph34r:

In the Several Stakes at Newmarket (4.25), EVERLONG is likely to have her ideal conditions and looks overpriced, even if she does have a fair bit to find. Her two best efforts by far have come when encountering soft ground and wearing a hood; she routed her rivals on soft ground at Chester last time, and although the opposition was very ordinary, the time was good, 1.36 seconds quicker than the useful 3yo handicap run later on the card, and Everlong wasn't at all hard pressed during the closing stages. She looked like beating Vow (favourite for today's race) for most of the straight on soft ground at Newbury back in April, the only other time she has worn a hood, and although it needs to be taken into account that Vow was making her debut that day, the Rowley course at this time of year is much more forgiving to front-runners than Newbury on soft ground in the spring. Everlong looks overpriced here with conditions in her favour.

of bet: 06/10/2012 17:24:22

Print

Selections

No.

Selections

Event

Event Date

E/W Terms

Odds

Result

Arsenal

West Ham v Arsenal