*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

ROCKWEILLER shaped as if handicapped to win last time at Doncaster and should go well in the 1m2f handicap at Beverley today (4.05). He raced prominently in a race where the gallop was too strong for the grade that day, but fared much the best of those up with the pace, joining the leaders on the bridle entering the home straight and eventually pulling clear with two horses that had been held up towards the rear in the early stages. He had also had too much use made of him on his reappearance there over a trip that is probably beyond his bets, and now reverts to a track that is more on favour of prominent runners, having been dropped a pound for each run. Joe Fanning is an encouraging booking given his excellent record on the round course (strike rate of 21% in Beverley handicaps at 7f+ over the past ten years and a return on investment of 1.23 with no winners above 14-1) and although there are other prominent runners in the field; Rockweiller doesn’t have to make the running.

net Time of bet: 25/04/2013 14:04:22 Print Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Noguchi 3.55 Wolverhampton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream at-the-races.gif 25/04/2013 None 1/1 To Run 2 Dubawi Island 4.30 Wolverhampton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream at-the-races.gif 25/04/2013 3 Places

1/5 Odds 10/3 To Run 3 Lady Frances 2.25 Wolverhampton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream at-the-races.gif 25/04/2013 2 Places

1/4 Odds 10/11 Won Multiples Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Return Returns Trebles 1 200.00 200.00 3,309.10 Total Stake: 200.00

Internet Time of bet: 25/04/2013 16:31:44 Print Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Ofcoursewecan 4.35 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream racing-uk.gif 25/04/2013 2 Places

1/4 Odds 8/1 Won Best Odds applied, price updated to SP. Stake: 250.00 Returns: 2,250.00

Nice price!!! l took 6s :7325:

Only the one you said last night for me today. Fancy Thornton to win his first game tonight.

I wouldn't touch Thornton at evens myself, so unpredictable. Not a lot worth backing in the darts tonight I think.

Apart from my doomed scorecasts the other night I've not had a bet in a good couple of weeks, and no coupon in about a month. Probably cut it right down so I can save for my holiday in August then see how I get on from there. Been needing to cut down for a while anyway so at least the holiday excuse gives me a kick up the arse to do it :lol:

Apart from my doomed scorecasts the other night I've not had a bet in a good couple of weeks, and no coupon in about a month. Probably cut it right down so I can save for my holiday in August then see how I get on from there. Been needing to cut down for a while anyway so at least the holiday excuse gives me a kick up the arse to do it :lol:

But what if you put that bet on that would pay for your holiday? A wee tenner 5 fold won't hurt the holiday fund. :pipe: