*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Bet 1 was Uruaguay win payed better than 1/10.

Current bank £12.23

Second bet will be over 0.5 goals in Pesci MFC game waiting till 30th minute and if no goals getting on over 0.5 goals. Hopefully odds will be around 1/10.

1-1 now did you get on?

I'm waiting on ujpest for a small double.

I may start this tomorrow though

Can someone give me the name of a horse that's going to win tomorrow?

Had a right good look at the form tonight and decided to ignore the Twiston-Davieses at Kempton in the 8.00, picked Men Don't Cry instead and it was second at 7/1 to this T-D horse.

Last 8 I've backed have been second.

In the huff.

Can someone give me the name of a horse that's going to win tomorrow?

Had a right good look at the form tonight and decided to ignore the Twiston-Davieses at Kempton in the 8.00, picked Men Don't Cry instead and it was second at 7/1 to this T-D horse.

Last 8 I've backed have been second.

In the huff.

Emkanaat 7.50 kempton

Colin Tizzard runs Theatrical Star for owners Brocade Racing in the 1.35 at Cheltenham.

These had a 25% strike rate and a LSP of +£85 last season. Never seen a LSP like it.

It's about 12/1 of yer cash just now, so maybe an each way chance.

14s at 365

I'm a fan of the stable, however I don't recall Tizzard winning with Joe not on the winner when double engaged for what it's worth I like Oh Crick in the race,king is known to have a Big price winner with an apprentice at this meeting!!!

Good luck:-)

Colin Tizzard runs Theatrical Star for owners Brocade Racing in the 1.35 at Cheltenham.

These had a 25% strike rate and a LSP of +£85 last season. Never seen a LSP like it.

It's about 12/1 of yer cash just now, so maybe an each way chance.

14s at 365

I'm a fan of the stable, however I don't recall Tizzard winning with Joe not on the winner when double engaged for what it's worth I like Oh Crick in the race,king is known to have a Big price winner with an apprentice at this meeting!!!

Good luck:-)