Average Age Of Bears Using Rangers Media?

ulsgers1

Just wondering what age people using this site is and what level of support they give the club?

For instance,

I am 30

Attend all games, home, away, abroad

Buy all the strips etc.

Just thought it would be good to hear as to be honest, at times people can get a bit angry and upset at posts, but if being posted by someone who nev goes or only goes to homes games, it may give some understanding as to what and whom you are in discussions with!?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 20, have been a season ticket holder for 15 years, in the Club Deck, try to get to 2 or 3 away games a season, and if I'm lucky an away European game too. Don't tend to buy the strip every year, but I have the majority from the last 10-15 years

i am 26, was a season ticket holder as a kid with my dad and brother but had to give it up due to finances, then me and my bro got our tickets back smiths first full season back, pretty much had it since although my bro aint got his anymore

im 20, go to all home games and as many away as i can manage. I buy the home strip every season, and the shorts/socks when they come down in price. I always wear the traditional red,white and blue scarf when going to games.

I am 17

Attend all home games.

try to get to as many away games as possible (Work most Saturdays, work late most nights, & don’t get paid a lot as I’m an apprentice, so hard to get to away games, but hope to get to at least 5 this coming season.

In the future, I will be going abroad as much as I can.

Always buy home & away tops.

I'm 25 season ticket govan front go every week unless I have to work don't go to European games due to finances.

Buy one top a year usually the third strip depending what one I prefer when they are out as well as some tshirts and a hoody this year don't normally buy those though.

28 season ticket holder

Dont usually get the Tops for myself as I need to buy the wean them all now.

Go to all Home games apart from two/three a season due to work commitments.

Do not do away games anymore as I spend time with the wean

14, don't go to many games cause my dad's always working but always go to Hampden games (finals/semis etc) and home european games and away british european (OT last year). Make about 7 league games a season. Will get season ticket when I'm older :)

I'm 21. Had a season ticket the past few years in GF1. Get the home and either away or 3rd top every season. Giving up my ticket this season because I'm moving abroad in September but ill be at all the home games before I go.