Average Age Of Bears Using Rangers Media?

ulsgers1

I am 36 yrs old and have a season book for the govan front. I buy at least two tops every year but rarely wear them on match days,I always wear the red, white and blue scarf of honour.

Had numerous season books over the last twenty years in line with what my personal finances allow. Work shifts and weekend work on a consistent basis so plan my holidays to ensure that i make all home matches, and cup matches.Me and my brother travelled to Ibrox as children to get the last 15mins of matches we could not afford to watch, (East Enclosure)

i grew up with Rangers and the stadium packed with our great supporters rekindles so many timeless historical memories to me.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

I'm 50 season ticket East enclosure,go to all home games don't go away matches used to years ago, went everywhere but not got great mobility on crutches due to illness (MS)

Always buying something DVD,Shirt,Tshirt badge etc etc

4 in a row :cheers:

40, former season ticket holder due to work comitments but when the new business is on a more solid footing then I'll have one again.

always by the home top, others only if I like them.

Get to as many home games as work allows, haven't been to an away match in 10yrs (has a spell mid 90's where I never missed a game home or away for 5 years)

46, feel old now reading this thread (mind you i'm just back from Go-Ape in heavy rain, thunder and lightning, so i'm not over the hill quite yet).

Live too far away to get to games

Buy the top every year or two.

27 yr old

Attend all home games aslong as I'm not working

I used to go to between 1/2 to 3/4 of away games but my daughter being born dropped that down to porkhead and edinbugh away days. Tbf I wounldnt change the fact that we've had her, there's nothing like it. I go to one euro away every yr except the Kaunas yr, £8 travel club membership that ill never see again. I also get at least 2 or 3 freebie days at the club Europe hospitality lounge in the clubdeck per season ( Chelsea friendly will be the 1st for the new season :D )

I usually buy the home top every yr but I bought the black one aswell last yr.

I'm 21. A 12,000 mile trip means I only make a game every couple of seasons, but I have RangersTV and watch every game live. Last season I think I only missed out on Hearts away (Naisy and Lafferty, Dundee Utd home (4-1/4-0?) and Man U away.

Buy at least 2 kits every year, the last two seasons I have bought all 3. No idea why as I hardly wear them :lol:

Aye, aye we've heard all the excuses before...

I'm 30, was a season ticket holder from 10 till I was 19, joined the army and since leaving have worked shifts. Get to as many games as work allows. Got to about 14 in total last season. Usually buy the home strip every season and the odd bits and bobs when I visit ibrox. Anybody got a Monday to Friday job I could have?