Signing Tomorow

WWTC

Exactly.

Someone was on Twitter, some random Spanish guy, was saying that Rangers were about to sign Ortiz the day before the story broke. Ok, a lot of it is nonsense, but when the most accurate paper in the country is only 30% right with its rumours, then it's not really that big a deal.

Becomes annoying mate, the main way we all found out baout the Ortiz deal was because of the STV Journos told us via twitter. Of course its not going to be correct all of the time because things can twist and turn. But IMO it is the fastest way news seems so break these days.

I have stopped counting on SSN for a long time now, apart from quick sport highlights and transfer deadline days, its bullshite. after 2 hours of watching it i can repeat what they're going to say.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone, I think it'll be Murray Davidson.

Who can battle it out with Ness and Hutton for a place on the bench.

We need to replace both McCulloch and Edu, not bring in more squad players. Davidson is a decent, mid table SPL player, he is not good enough to be turning out for The Rangers every week - he has shown that in the last two seasons in the top flight.

We have squad players, we now need the real quality.

Who can battle it out with Ness and Hutton for a place on the bench.

We need to replace both McCulloch and Edu, not bring in more squad players. Davidson is a decent, mid table SPL player, he is not good enough to be turning out for The Rangers every week - he has shown that in the last two seasons in the top flight.

We have squad players, we now need the real quality.

IMO Ness and Hutton should be replacing Edu and McCuloch as first team players, sell Edu, keep McCuloch as back up, sign Davidson to compete with Ness and Hutton. If we started the season with Davis, Ness, Hutton, Davidson and McCuloch i'd be happy.