Signing Tomorow

WWTC

Even if he is on half of what he gets at Milan you still talking well over 30-40k!

As for the second part away and dont talk pish! Edu was poor for the most part of last season but to say Ness and Hutton are better than him when they have only played 15-20 games between them is ridiculous!

what so u dont think edu was a passenger and u agree that he deserved to be played week in week out ..ness had an injury and hutton should have played more than he did ..edus second touch is his chin ffs ...gies peace :lol:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be extremely disappointed if we do not bring in a holding/central midfielder to partner Steven Davis. A blind man can see that we lack a bit of composure, quality, presence, bite... in the middle of the park - a proper midfielder. McCulloch and Edu are poor, Hutton and Ness are inexperienced with the latter being injury prone.

Our midfield struggled for long spells of last season, no surprise there though.

2 CB's, a left back, central midfielder, winger and striker are required, and they must be of the right quality. None of this Wallace, Murphy, Davidson... pish.

We have been linked with Jedinak and Danns, along with Davidson, Livermore, Vaughan (although better on the left)... so hopefully this means we are looking for a central midfielder because we clearly need one.

Failure to get one and we will struggle, especially in the middle of the park. Davis get's an injury and we are left with Edu and McCulloch with Ness and Hutton as back-up - yes, McCulloch and Edu, one of the worst midfield partnerships I have seen at The Rangers.

Anybody else not getting too excited and think this will just be the official announcement that Davis re-signed? :lol:

Bingo.

90% of the people who use twitter are attention whores, who are simply desperate to get people talking in an attempt to raise their own profile and the number of followers that they have.

Announcing that a midfielder is signing tomorrow and we get Davis signing a 3 year extension. If that's what happens the guy hasn't lied, but he's manipluated the story to raise his own profile and relevance in the good old world of social media.

what so u dont think edu was a passenger and u agree that he deserved to be played week in week out ..ness had an injury and hutton should have played more than he did ..edus second touch is his chin ffs ...gies peace :lol:

Our whole midfield was terrible for the most part of last season but its too easy to single out one player although as i said Edu was poor last season and had more bad games than good but to say that Hutton and Ness are better players than him isnt justified!

They have potential, Ness especially but right now i would rather have Edu and someone else play CM and play Davis RM but that argument is for another thread :D

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Shaun Wright-Phillips is in America impressing on tour for Manchester City, I highly doubt he's signing for Rangers tomorrow tweeps #RFC

He's read my post and copied it!

I will be extremely disappointed if we do not bring in a holding/central midfielder to partner Steven Davis. A blind man can see that we lack a bit of composure, quality, presence, bite... in the middle of the park - a proper midfielder. McCulloch and Edu are poor, Hutton and Ness are inexperienced with the latter being injury prone.

Our midfield struggled for long spells of last season, no surprise there though.

2 CB's, a left back, central midfielder, winger and striker are required, and they must be of the right quality. None of this Wallace, Murphy, Davidson... pish.

We have been linked with Jedinak and Danns, along with Davidson, Livermore, Vaughan (although better on the left)... so hopefully this means we are looking for a central midfielder because we clearly need one.

Failure to get one and we will struggle, especially in the middle of the park. Davis get's an injury and we are left with Edu and McCulloch with Ness and Hutton as back-up - yes, McCulloch and Edu, one of the worst midfield partnerships I have seen at The Rangers.

Hadnt thought about that...you would think with the players we are being linked to that we are looking for someone to come in...

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for us to go out this week and just bring in players for every posistion we need but if the last few weeks have tought me anything about our club being linked with anyone, it's to not get over excited and expect nothing.

It'll be Davis announcement. (td)

Our whole midfield was terrible for the most part of last season but its too easy to single out one player although as i said Edu was poor last season and had more bad games than good but to say that Hutton and Ness are better players than him isnt justified!

They have potential, Ness especially but right now i would rather have Edu and someone else play CM and play Davis RM but that argument is for another thread :D

i disagree bout edu ..ness is a far better player ..its all about opinions m8 ..my opinion obviously being

edu is an also ran and gives us near to heehaw ..anyone would be better tbh ...

i disagree bout edu ..ness is a far better player ..its all about opinions m8 ..my opinion obviously being

edu is an also ran and gives us near to heehaw ..anyone would be better tbh ...

There no doubt Ness has potential but when the guy cant stay fit for more than a month at a time hes not much use!

Sorry mate, totally disagree.

No Edu at all, Davis always central, Naismith always right.

There no doubt Ness has potential but when the guy cant stay fit for more than a month at a time hes not much use!

injurys happen m8 .its part and partial ..hes only young and was fit backend of season but walter choose not to use him ,was surprising to say the least ..but i get ur point m8

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for us to go out this week and just bring in players for every posistion we need but if the last few weeks have tought me anything about our club being linked with anyone, it's to not get over excited and expect nothing.

It'll be Davis announcement. (td)

No need for the thumbs down Davis is just as big as a new signing its very much (tu) from this bear

Gattuso would have great fun in the SPL. I was reading the other day about people saying that his legs were gone, and that he's 'past it'. To these people I have to ask: how many times did you see Milan last season? Gattuso played over thirty matches for them, and was at his traditional pitbull best.

He may be 33, but don't forget that he trains at the Milanello- he'll be clued up on the science of prolonging his career. The likes of Seedorf, van Bommel, Inzaghi and Ambrosini are all older, and yet they're still firing away.

I'd love to have him back.

dnt forget the likes of maldini,costcurta(sp),baresi and many more than stayed at the top of there game until 40 while at milan. there fitness coach must be a fucking "GURU"

No need for the thumbs down Davis is just as big as a new signing its very much (tu) from this bear

doh

I should double check my posts before posting anything...meant (tu) ...in no way is Davis re-signing for us a (td):lol:

Sorry mate, totally disagree.

No Edu at all, Davis always central, Naismith always right.

As i said mate that arguement is for another thread but Davis has always played his best games for us when he played RM IMO...

:lol: Another one.

Well I'm not going to say he is good just to please people like you.

What has Jamie Murphy done in the SPL - oh shit, a young player of the month award in April 2011.

Sign him up.