• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly- Twitter.

Secondly-Tom Miller. :lol:

Sourced. doh

Twitter? The same medium that broke the cuellar story, or atleast gave us the updates before anyone else?

Tom miller? The same tom miller that works for rangers, the same tom miller that let us kniw goodwillie was in the stands last week?

Christ id have got less stick if i had just posted "ive heard we're signing a midfielder the morra"

its THE tom miller. He works for rangers. He clealry states to look out for this.

Check my original post, inasked if anyone had heard anything, and my reason for posting was sourced.

Honest tae god, this forum sometimes,

I think that is probably spot on. Been linked to him for a while and it wouldnt surprise me. If St J have a forum i might go and see if they are saying anything! good shout mate

Dunno why i pposted the stupid face i was being serious :lol: Decent player to have. But i said in anther thread if we bought him i could see him becoming a LB as replacement for papac.

Good engine. good going forward and defending and is left footed.

Imo it makes sense.

Firstly- Twitter.

Secondly-Tom Miller. :lol:

Sourced. doh

Twitter? The same medium that broke the cuellar story, or atleast gave us the updates before anyone else?

Tom miller? The same tom miller that works for rangers, the same tom miller that let us kniw goodwillie was in the stands last week?

Christ id have got less stick if i had just posted "ive heard we're signing a midfielder the morra"

its THE tom miller. He works for rangers. He clealry states to look out for this.

Check my original post, inasked if anyone had heard anything, and my reason for posting was sourced.

;)

There is more chance Tom Miller knows the goings on then most others! Why be such an obnoxious prick towards the OP?

Miller WORKS FOR OUR CLUB doh

Thank fuck, someone with a bit of sense. Honestly, you try and keep people informed and the grief you end up gettin is rediculous!

How tom miller isnt a source is beyond me.

[/quote/]

Well for a start Tom Miller commentates on RTV, how the fuck is he going to know our transfer dealings ffs.

Twitter is full of fucking shite the majority of the time. We will see if there is a signing tomorrow and if there is, I will apologize to you.

Well for a start Tom Miller commentates on RTV, how the fuck is he going to know our transfer dealings ffs.

Twitter is full of fucking shite the majority of the time. We will see if there is a signing tomorrow and if there is, I will apologize to you.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, because he works for the club? :lol:

Sometimes your the most sensible guy on this board.

Other times...not so much.

Would you not take Murphy? I'd take him before Healy anyway.

Tell me what he has done to warrant a move to a club like The Rangers!

As a striker, pish, not a patch on what we have. Out wide, horse shit.