Signing Tomorow

WWTC

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not going to say he is good just to please people like you.

What has Jamie Murphy done in the SPL - oh shit, a young player of the month award in April 2011.

Sign him up.

People like me :lol: I dont rate him either fuck sake, wind yer neck in.

You are never happy. Dud this, pish that. Cheer up ffs.

:)

People like me :lol: I dont rate him either fuck sake, wind yer neck in.

You are never happy. Dud this, pish that. Cheer up ffs.

:)

Funny how you never said that in the Danns, Tzavelas, Berra, Vaughan, Ortiz, Goodwillie, Benalouane, even Davidson thread....

If I don't rate a player, I'm not going to say they are good for the sake of it. Conway, Murphy, Templeton, Wallace, Eremenko... utter shite, Raul Rodriguez, Estigarribia, Glik, Hemed... never seen play, so couldn't comment - seen Estigarribia play in the Copa and a player I like.

dont think seedorf went m8 hes modelling the new strip

hmm maybe he signed a new deal, watched 1 or 2 milan games near the end of the season and the comentators were going on about him leaving in the summer, wanting something different b4 he retires. maybe changed his mind.

off topic they sold a young guy, merkel for 4mil euros to genoa. seen this boy a few times and he looked awsome. teams have missed a bargain there

Funny how you never said that in the Danns, Tzavelas, Berra, Vaughan, Ortiz, Goodwillie, Benalouane, even Davidson thread....

If I don't rate a player, I'm not going to say they are good for the sake of it. Conway, Murphy, Templeton, Wallace, Eremenko... utter shite, Raul Rodriguez, Estigarribia, Glik, Hemed... never seen play, so couldn't comment - seen Estigarribia play in the Copa and a player I like.

As funny as a migraine.

And i would not expect you too.

We have a winner!

NOOO! No more inside news :(

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Got some work to be doing over the next few days, so cracking on with that, wait on SSN and feel free to leave abuse whilst I'm not here

ssn 4 the win then we wont find out who we have signed untill friday since there allways fucking late with news on us

hmm maybe he signed a new deal, watched 1 or 2 milan games near the end of the season and the comentators were going on about him leaving in the summer, wanting something different b4 he retires. maybe changed his mind.

off topic they sold a young guy, merkel for 4mil euros to genoa. seen this boy a few times and he looked awsome. teams have missed a bargain there

Seedorf was considering leaving, due to Milan taking ages to offer him a deal. Eventually they offered one though and he is staying.

They've only sold 50% of Merkel's ownership to Genoa (he will play for Genoa next season) and I suspect they would not have been willing to completely let him go.

Seedorf was considering leaving, due to Milan taking ages to offer him a deal. Eventually they offered one though and he is staying.

They've only sold 50% of Merkel's ownership to Genoa (he will play for Genoa next season) and I suspect they would not have been willing to completely let him go.

kl m8, aye cause a was a bit stunned when i was lookin milan up n seen the merkel deal. kid looks a real prospect

dnt forget the likes of maldini,costcurta(sp),baresi and many more than stayed at the top of there game until 40 while at milan. there fitness coach must be a fucking "GURU"

Remember reading an article about him somewhere

He is very highly respected in Italy , worked with Beckham when he was there too