Kirk Broadfoot Going On Loan?

G.Linton

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed during pre-season he should NEVER play at CB, impressed me against Linfield at RB but is still obviously second choice between Whittaker. Then again if last season is anything to go by - with Ricky Foster getting so many games as Whittaker was shifted about and Papac injured/suspended - then Broadfoot should get a fair few games.

The abuse Kirky's getting here is ridiculous. He's always put in 110%, bursts his lungs whenever he plays, and isn't half as bad a player as he's made out to be. Treated as a scapegoat by most of the support.

Personally, i'd have him at RB over Whittaker.

It doesn't matter who we would prefer, Rangers have just made whittaker one of the highest paid players at Ibrox.

there not going to do that, and then play kirk broadfoot before him.

He won't get in before Bougherra, Cuellar (if he comes) or Davie weir either.

How many times did you proclaim the need for Broadfoot last season? He was injured, yet we needed him and I know I joined in that need.

He is not the best player I have ever seen but he is decent and deserves better than the waves, he is currently getting from so called fans.

Broadfoot never once left the club or said he wanted to leave, yet he is seeing abuse because he is saying he needs first time football. He is a right back and people should remember that, before they rip him for his CD performances.

You would think a player like Broadfoot would be ecstatic just to be at The Rangers, never mind demanding a regular place in the first eleven 3040broadfoot.png

Exactly. What a fucking nut. He's a backup and nothing more. He needs to know his role, and STFU.

Showed during pre-season he should NEVER play at CB, impressed me against Linfield at RB but is still obviously second choice between Whittaker. Then again if last season is anything to go by - with Ricky Foster getting so many games as Whittaker was shifted about and Papac injured/suspended - then Broadfoot should get a fair few games.

What about Cuellar if he comes? He won't get any.

Despite the rather flippant nature of my previous posts, I personally think he has a lot to offer us, cover wise.

I just think his comments would have been better made a tad later in the season when he had proven he was no longer injured and had recaptured a bit of form.

Despite the rather flippant nature of my previous posts, I personally think he has a lot to offer us, cover wise.

I just think his comments would have been better made a tad later in the season when he had proven he was no longer injured and had recaptured a bit of form.

And especially after the shite games he's had in pre season.

Can only be good for us, if we ain't using him, get his arse out and playing. Then, just wait and hope he comes back a better/fitter/sharper player. The only problem is, come the end of the transfer window, we might need him as backup if we don't sign the players intended.

One thing is for sure though, he should NEVER be playing CB.

Can only be good for us, if we ain't using him, get his arse out and playing. Then, just wait and hope he comes back a better/fitter/sharper player. The only problem is, come the end of the transfer window, we might need him as backup if we don't sign the players intended.

One thing is for sure though, he should NEVER be playing CB.

He should never be playing for us.

What about Cuellar if he comes? He won't get any.

You mean he won't get games? If Whittaker is shunted to LB or onto the wingdue to injury/suspension, Broadfoot is our only alternative for right back.

He should never be playing for us.

I'd tend to agree with that, but he's had some decent performances at RB for us and Scotland. Leads me to believe there is a useful player in there.

Still, could just be wishful thinking.

I like Broadfoot and think he is a decent enough player and character but I can say with honesty that I would not care one little bit if he left tomorrow.

And to be even more honest I kind of forgot all about him until recent weeks.

Exactly. What a fucking nut. He's a backup and nothing more. He needs to know his role, and STFU.

(tu) Seems strange timing. He is just back from injury and demanding a fist team place! <cr>

Where does he think he will end up if he leaves?

Fight for your place place, or fuck off to some pish Championship team. :dry:

Surprised that Broafoot has come out and spoken to the media before the season has even kicked off. As things stand and with the current positon at Ibrox, he would rack up a considerable number of appearances this season. No players have arrived yet and untill they do, I cant understand his arguement. He has miised a large chunk of his Rangers career due to injury. Get yourself fit and playing well big man before you start crying wolf and then chap on the managers door.

Broadfoot has bottled it and news of several players comming in have scared him in my opinion. This is no way to act as a professinal footballer. Meet the challenge head on and fight for a place in the team in the exact same way as Jamie Ness has vowed to do in the papers today.

A decent utility player in my opinion who has never let the club down and has excelled in Europe in particular but what has happened the Kirk Broadfoot who hired a personal trainer over the summer a couple of seasons ago to enhance his performances?

On the back of a poor preseason and a real battle getting new players to the club, Ally dosent need this. Get behind your Manager big man and put the club first until, at least things stabilize. You have the whole of August to find out where you stand.

Surprised that Broafoot has come out and spoken to the media before the season has even kicked off. As things stand and with the current positon at Ibrox, he would rack up a considerable number of appearances this season. No players have arrived yet and untill they do, I cant understand his arguement. He has miised a large chunk of his Rangers career due to injury. Get yourself fit and playing well big man before you start crying wolf and then chap on the managers door.

Broadfoot has bottled it and news of several players comming in have scared him in my opinion. This is no way to act as a professinal footballer. Meet the challenge head on and fight for a place in the team in the exact same way as Jamie Ness has vowed to do in the papers today.

A decent utility player in my opinion who has never let the club down and has excelled in Europe in particular but what has happened the Kirk Broadfoot who hired a personal trainer over the summer a couple of seasons ago to enhance his performances?

On the back of a poor preseason and a real battle getting new players to the club, Ally dosent need this. Get behind your Manager big man and put the club first until, at least things stabilize. You have the whole of August to find out where you stand.

What he said!

He's been hard working and loyal to us in the past, but does drop some real clangers which makes me nervous... he doesn't exude the right level of class to be a long term first pick for me... needs to shut up, roll his sleeves up and prove himself rather than prematurely ejaculating...