Kirk Broadfoot Going On Loan?

G.Linton

Kirk should adopt Neil Alexander's superb attitude.

Neil never complains and is grateful to be at the best club in the world - it is clear he feels privileged to represent The Rangers when duty calls. In return for this loyalty the club and the fans respect our back up keeper and appreciate his presence at Ibrox and his contribution to the cause.

I like Kirk but he should consider himself very fortunate to have been at the club for such a long time and had the opportunity to pull on our famous jersey as often as he has done.

That said a few of the comments have been a wee bit harsh on a player that helped us reach a European final not so very long ago.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk should adopt Neil Alexander's superb attitude.

Neil never complains and is grateful to be at the best club in the world - it is clear he feels privileged to represent The Rangers when duty calls. In return for this loyalty the club and the fans respect our back up keeper and appreciate his presence at Ibrox and his contribution to the cause.

I like Kirk but he should consider himself very fortunate to have been at the club for such a long time and had the opportunity to pull on our famous jersey as often as he has done.

That said a few of the comments have been a wee bit harsh on a player that helped us reach a European final not so very long ago.

True but the difference with the Broadfoot and Alexander analagy is that Broadfoot is young and has lost his place in the team(in his opinion) due to injuries.Give Broadfoot a 6 month loan to get fit and some game time if we can get some more defenders in.

Beat it egg boy .

You are a horrendous footballer and if you can't see just how lucky you are and how good you've got it then you are stupider than you look ! And that's saying something as you look like a muppet with that shite tattoo .

I'd be absolutely delighted to see the back of this guy .

Kirk get over yerself, at a club like rangers u will always have been a sqaud player. Do u really think you were gona be 1st choice CB? Maybe at ST mirren but not here pal.

Leave if u want, there's plenty of Kirk broadfoots

Kirk Broadfoot is lucky to even be contracted to The Rangers after almost two seasons out injured.

Certainly not good enough to be a regular first team player.

Honestly, why would we send Kirk Broadfoot out on loan, unless we plan on bringing in four defenders?

Because if Broadfoot leaves, then we need to bring in a versatile defender along with the two centre backs and left back that we are crying out for.

We could possibly go into the first game of the new season without a left back FFS :mad:

Just saw his interview on SSN there. Honestly, he sounded like one ungrateful c*nt.

It makes no sense either. If he had been fit, he probably would have been playing more regular. If this is how he repays the club after nursing him back to health, then gtf as far as I'm concerned.

What a fud!

He is pish, no faulting his dedication, always give's his all but he is shit and like the big guy as well.

At least he is being honest as well by saying he's come to the stage of his career were he wants to be playing regular football but just won't be at Rangers so bye Kirk.

Its good that he wants to play and that, I would not have liked to hear him say he was happy to sit in the reserves picking up his wage.

But even having said all that, he can go and f*ck himself.

I could understand if he was on form but by all accounts he's been woeful in pre-season.

Cheeky bastard!?!

I know this is my second post in this thread but I'm fucking astonished that this cheeky wee dick has the audacity (spelling?) to expect to be a 1st team regular spot. Nae cunt has the right to be a regular first pick at rangers, especially not a jumped up, so called limited ability, injury prone, ex ST mirren dobber.

Be grateful ur even there, id do time to sit on that bench ya ungrateful tosser.

Fuck off Kirk, away an cook an egg

I could understand if he was on form but by all accounts he's been woeful in pre-season.

Cheeky bastard!?!

I know this is my second post in this thread but I'm fucking astonished that this cheeky wee dick has the audacity (spelling?) to expect to be a 1st team regular spot. Nae cunt has the right to be a regular first pick at rangers, especially not a jumped up, so called limited ability, injury prone, ex ST mirren dobber.

Be grateful ur even there, id do time to sit on that bench ya ungrateful tosser.

Fuck off Kirk, away an cook an egg

:lol:

It's like he expects to remove the combined colossus of Weir & Bougherra just because he's now injury free! Laughable!

wtf the season has not even started and he is throwing the toys out the pram why ? because it looks like we might sign a couple of defenders

big davie wier welcomes competition for places but he is bigger than that is that what he thinks

i can see him getting his wish on a more permanent basis if he doesnt get a fuckin grip

It's like he expects to remove the combined colossus of Weir & Bougherra just because he's now injury free! Laughable!

"Right Coisty, thats me learned how to cook an egg without nearly taking my face aff...Ye can punt they two duds noo!"

The abuse Kirky's getting here is ridiculous. He's always put in 110%, bursts his lungs whenever he plays, and isn't half as bad a player as he's made out to be. Treated as a scapegoat by most of the support.

Personally, i'd have him at RB over Whittaker.