Kirk Broadfoot Going On Loan?

G.Linton

Kirk Broadfoot - I won't be hanging about at Rangers if I don't get a regular 1st team place, I'd consider a loan deal. Need to speak to the manager to know where I stand...

On Raman Bhardwaj's twitter just there.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see players getting support, best thing for him maybe and get regular football, all too often people are the judge and jury with broadfoot, forgetting he has been out for a long time, talk about giving players a chance eh

Please hail.gif hes a bomb scare and has got worse preseason. Hes 3rd choice right back in my opinion and thats if we really have to. Harsh but true we need progress.

At least when Edu gets criticism it because we know there is a player n there. Broadfoot and its no his fault isn't good enough to be a Rangers centre back and to back him in that position would be backing us to lose the league.

Please hail.gif hes a bomb scare and has got worse preseason. Hes 3rd choice right back in my opinion and thats if we really have to. Harsh but true we need progress.

At least when Edu gets criticism it because we know there is a player n there. Broadfoot and its no his fault isn't good enough to be a Rangers centre back and to back him in that position would be backing us to lose the league.

christ....is he ok?

Nice to see players getting support, best thing for him maybe and get regular football, all too often people are the judge and jury with broadfoot, forgetting he has been out for a long time, talk about giving players a chance eh

I agree with you mate. Big kirky has never let us down like whittaker did in many occassions last season and he is now on £22k a week. So we need to lay off him a bit.

As is same for Edu. Big Edu had. Agreat first season and dodgy second. Lets get behind him and get the best back out him, weven if it is only to bulk up a transfer fee at end of season!

I truly believe this is our toughest test this season. Walter was able to lose the league as he was never expected to actually win it. Coisty does not have that luxury as with whyte deal done, we expect thw title.

Lets just bury old grievances And get right in about theopposition, not the teddy bears!! 4iar!!

And when the loan deal is finished what then?

If Broadfoot does want to get out due to lack of 1st team opportunities then we are better off selling him than keeping him only for the same problem to arise in 6 or 12 months.

Broadfoot is a squad player and that's all he'll ever be at Rangers. For the record i happen to believe he is a better right back defensively than Whittaker but he gets the nod because of his attacking threat and versatility.

Broadfoot is not going to be a 1st choice at centre half either if our pursuit of Cuellar or Rodriguez is successful.

Sorry Kirk as we all know how much of a bluenose you are but the harsh reality is you are simply not good enough to hold down a regular position at Rangers.

Hats off to you for not wanting to sit on your backside picking up a wage but i think you know deep down your chances of a regular game will be limited to covering for injuries and suspensions.

The arguement about Broadfoot taking a pay cut to stay at Rangers and playing in a number of positions doesn't wash with me. I think almost everyone on this forum would do the same but like Broadfoot aren't good enough.

I reckon he`s a better left back than Whittaker, but has suffered through injuries. If Alexander can be content in not playing 1st team football every week then why can`t Broadfoot. Having said that, it may benefit him to go out on loan for the rest of the season.