Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon tae fuck people this fourth official is nothing but an internet junky who craves people listening to his mince predictions.

Am not buying it!

When rangers have a player OFFICIALLY signed up,i will then believe it but i wouldnt be surprised most of the deals will be done until last days of window (august).

Just my prediction,it seems alot of clowns like to make theirs and most are just chinese whispers.

And if i hear another quote saying 48hrs i think i will be even more pissed off!!

he doesn't post any old shite that's certaily true.

Exactly, he basically gets the information, puts it all together and posts it. So, the players we have been linked with, we will sign them. Not rocket science. And nothing more than what we already know on these forums, aka, we are trying to sign Miller, Cuellar and Bartley. Then if one of the deals doesn't come off he'll just claim something changed between the club and player. I really am quite sure he doesn't have any insider knowledge whatsoever, he's basically just some dude who's very up to date with what's happening on forums and across news outlets. Fair play to him, it's a decent read but please everyone, don't place any faith in him knowing any more than you do. Twitter is a breeding ground for utterly baseless speculation, getting passed from tweeter to tweeter.

His predictions are so broad, he is bound to get some stuff right.

I could read an interview with a football manager that says "we will try and make signings in the next few days" and then tweet 'I predict there will be some news from this club in the next few days".

I could read an interview with a football manager that says "we will try and make signings in the next few days" and then tweet 'I predict there will be some news from this club in the next few days".

Bingo. This isn't to knock Fourth_official, gets plenty right but he's basically just very very up to date (with a fair few vague but sensible predictions) rather than any way 'in the know'

Thought i was going mad with everyone and their dug believing some random guy on twitter :

have you seen his future preditictions some gems here :

Nzogbia to Villa - nzog has been linked for 3-4 years with a move to another EPL club and with them selling two wingers low and behold who will be in the market for a winger ...

Hutton to Villa - again selling the player who covered most at Right back in Cuellar leaves a spot open at RB tedious Scottish link along with both being ex Gers ...

Cahill to Arsenal - only been speculation since about January ...

i'm gonna go open up a twitter account see how many predictions i can get right ...

They did say Downing would go and be replaced with N'Zogbia, not after Downing had gone.

The Hutton link was a few weeks back, not before Cuellar fee was agreed.

Have a look when the Cuellar thread was started , about 3 weeks ago ...

Downing has been tipped to leave since January , Liverpool need players , not that hard to link the two together

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

@

@niblot1 I took it from Sky Sports, As I've said all along I tweet football transfer news, I don't claim to be first and fast

This should be the end of all this chat. He tweets news but isn't 'in the know'

hence the stuff about Cuellar, Miller and Bartley signing is essentially all the stuff we've been debating on here for weeks

Ps. that tweet isn't with regards to Rangers, just to a random tweet about some other club's tranfers news

I'm an agent too emanuel adabywitshisface to spurs,Harry told me its a done deal but wants to hold off,Carlos tevez will stay with man city as real Madrid won't match the 50m price tag and we Carlos told me he doesnt like higuien..honest guv

Fourth Official is an attention seeking, lying bastard

Fuck him

He's been bang on with us bidding for Miller, Lee Wallace and Davis' offer - more than often ahead of the media.

I'm happy to believe a lot of what he says.

When did he last claim that we're still signing Miller?

I had an exchange of tweets with him yesterday. He took the hump at me questioning things but once he got over that said he 'stands by' his claim that miller will come

He's been bang on with us bidding for Miller, Lee Wallace and Davis' offer - more than often ahead of the media.

I'm happy to believe a lot of what he says.

Seriously ? i've known about bids for Miller , Wallace and Davis getting a new contract for over a month tbh , if you want i'll give you updates on transfers if you wish

He still stands by his claim that Bartley, Cuellar and Miller will come to Rangers.

Pretty big claim on Miller, if he turns out to be right it'll be impressive.

Of course those two are , no offers for Cuellar bar our own and Bartley will NOT get in the Arsenal side as he simply isnt good enough for them . Miller he has a 50/50 chance , if Miller wants he can simply say no to Cardiff and force a move to us .