The Huddle

deanw@tp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are going on like Saturday was the first time we have done it, TBO did it all throughout the second half of last season yet nobody says anything negative about it until the tims start doing it regularly.

It's a fair point. Why didn't anyone take offence when they were doing it last Season?

It's a fair point. Why didn't anyone take offence when they were doing it last Season?

I never actually noticed them doing it last season. I just dont think it looks that good and why cant it just be done facing forwards?

I never actually noticed them doing it last season. I just dont think it looks that good and why cant it just be done facing forwards?

It does when a full stand is doing it. Hate to say this but it looked cool when they did it at ibrox.

still would rather we did the bouncy sideways idea. (one for the euro away games maybe to try- buil my gallows was class in europe last season.)

I thought the blue order/union bears were magic on saturday but when they done that huddle-poznan thing i was a wee bit embarassed, hope it disnae catch on.

Im in the section and certainly wont be doing it. Nothing to do with the taigs, but bouncing around with your back turned to the game! Fuck that! I would rather face the game, they were facing the wrong way and Naismith iirc nearly scored. I would rather watch the Rangers than the back of the guy behind me!

Its shite imo no matter what team does it!

What a fucking gay thread.

Why the hell are we giving Celtic credit for anything. It started in Europe. It certainly isn't called 'The huddle' fucking gays.

I prefer the bouncy. No need for it to be adapted either. It looks great as it is.

Some rangers fans have been doing this "turny back thing" for many a year...

in fact as far back as i can remember..

look at any stand at 85 mins and you'll see loads doing the poznan up the stairs on the way to the subway...

Really.. Why would we emulate them?

Regardless of timmy bringing it over to the UK we should under no circumstances be copying them.

I'm sure the bouncy would look equally as good.

For fuck sake lads no more.

Am i the only one embarrassed that this has nearly 10 pages...

I dont know what is more embarrassing, the fact were buying into the "this is theres and that is ours" mentality or that face that we are discussing them fullstop!

...was the cry from the crabbit auld get 2rows behind...:D

It seems to be coming from young and old in this thread. It's embarrassing enough that we need a singing section in the first place without others decrying them for trying to create a bit of atmosphere in the morgue that is Ibrox.

i walked into work today and got it tight from a septic fan laughing his head off

sayin theres a rumour goin around septic forums that we are doin the huddle ..ffs ... :angry:

Not surprised considering when some clown titles this topic as "the huddle"

Watching 50,000 people doing the bouncy at Ibrox on a European night is the greatest sight you'll see in football. Exceeds 2000 jakies getting overly friendly and turning their backs to the game at Easter road on a pisspoor day, it exceeds that in so many ways.