Rangers Hall Of Fame

MKGER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._Hall_of_Fame

Any players not on the list that should be? Surely a new inclusion is overdue!

Does anyone have any problems with any of those on it? Personally im uncomfortable about having Alfie Conn on there such is my dislike for Celtic but maybe those who have actually seen him play would let him off for his cardinal sin.

Barry Ferguson im not sure about but the amount of trophies he won with us makes his inclusion difficult to argue with.

Amoruso...really? He had the ability to be god awful and remember joining in the large scale booing of him once at home to DUFC, he had a few shockers in major European games too.

IMO? Allan McGregor is in with a shout along with wee nacho!

McGregor will definitely get in should he finish his career with us, don't think Nacho deserves a place, although popular, half the time he was on the bench.

Davie Weir was inducteed last season.

Was he? How embarrassing that I've missed it.

Then again, I was wondering why no-one had said it. :lol:

Davis or McGregor from the current squad could be future candidates.

The HoF is a crock of shit.

(tu) Correct.

Amo shouldn't be there. Alfie Conn shouldn't be there.

The HoF should be reserved for a select few who are real Rangers Legends and who were great players in their time. The whole 'Legend' tag gets thrown about too much IMO.

(tu) Correct.

Amo shouldn't be there. Alfie Conn shouldn't be there.

The HoF should be reserved for a select few who are real Rangers Legends and who were great players in their time. The whole 'Legend' tag gets thrown about too much IMO.

Agreed. Too many are getting inducted. Lets keep it very,very exclusive

The HoF is a crock of shit.

This.

It's time the HoF was taken seriously. So many great players of yesteryear not there.

What we really need though is The Rangers Museum.

That would be amazing. No need for a HoF if we have that. imho of course. (tu)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._Hall_of_Fame

Any players not on the list that should be? Surely a new inclusion is overdue!

Does anyone have any problems with any of those on it? Personally im uncomfortable about having Alfie Conn on there such is my dislike for Celtic but maybe those who have actually seen him play would let him off for his cardinal sin.

Barry Ferguson im not sure about but the amount of trophies he won with us makes his inclusion difficult to argue with.

Amoruso...really? He had the ability to be god awful and remember joining in the large scale booing of him once at home to DUFC, he had a few shockers in major European games too.

He deserves a swift quick in the balls every time he leaves the house never mind being in our hall of fame.

The list needs updates, there was quite a few added a few months ago

Davie Weir, Jimmy Bowie, Ally Dawson, Arthur Dixon, Jock Drummond, Neilly Gibson, Robert Hamilton, George Niven and Jimmy Simpson

cool, cheers for posting that, i completly missed that whenever it was updated, ...you'd think our official website might have added them...lazy I.T Nerds need a kick up the backside!