Bedoya

MarkyMitch

Evening Bears

As you all know we have signed a guy called Bedoya on a pre-contract.

But who is this guy?

Has anyone heard of him or saw him play??

I know he's a midfielder but does he play wide or central? Right or left? Attacking? Fast?

We're crying out for a fast wide player who can go past a man. Could that be him?

Does anyone know anything about him?

Where would he fit in to our team?

That's a lot of questions, but as I said no nothing about him apart from a few things read online.

I'm hoping he'll be a positive signing!!

Bob Bradley and Maurice Edu talk highly of this 'attacking winger'.

Only seen him for the national side and he looks good.

Maybe we will push the deal through before the closure of this window!?

Bob Bradley and Maurice Edu talk highly of this 'attacking winger'.

Only seen him for the national side and he looks good.

Maybe we will push the deal through before the closure of this window!?

so he's a winger. cheers mate.

Could he fill our left wing spot?

Here's hoping he's an exiting player who can add a bit of creativity and flair to the team.

so he's a winger. cheers mate.

Could he fill our left wing spot?

Here's hoping he's an exiting player who can add a bit of creativity and flair to the team.

Winger who can play in a central role if required - not sure what wing he plays on, I'm sure he's featured on both for the US.

Evening Bears

As you all know we have signed a guy called Bedoya on a pre-contract.

But who is this guy?

Has anyone heard of him or saw him play??

I know he's a midfielder but does he play wide or central? Right or left? Attacking? Fast?

We're crying out for a fast wide player who can go past a man. Could that be him?

Does anyone know anything about him?

Where would he fit in to our team?

That's a lot of questions, but as I said no nothing about him apart from a few things read online.

I'm hoping he'll be a positive signing!!

Hi mate bedoya is a wide midfielder mostly right sided but can play in a central role. He has got a bit of pace but not lighting fast, He can score goals and has scored some belter's in his time just check out youtube. Bedoya can also link up play well and will fit into that right side of our midfield where mcoist wants to play davis lol.

Hope this helps any. (tu)

Hi mate bedoya is a wide midfielder mostly right sided but can play in a central role. He has got a bit of pace but not lighting fast, He can score goals and has scored some belter's in his time just check out youtube. Bedoya can also link up play well and will fit into that right side of our midfield where mcoist wants to play davis lol.

Hope this helps any. (tu)

cheers mate

technically we have Ortiz, Bedoya and Naismith who all play best on the right.

Hopefully one of them can be a success on the left.

Good to see we're filling the positions required. (i.e. Dorin at CB, Bedoya and Ortiz wide)

All we need now is a striker to compete with Lafferty and Jelavic and our squad will be looking great for the season.

cheers mate

technically we have Ortiz, Bedoya and Naismith who all play best on the right.

Hopefully one of them can be a success on the left.

Good to see we're filling the positions required. (i.e. Dorin at CB, Bedoya and Ortiz wide)

All we need now is a striker to compete with Lafferty and Jelavic and our squad will be looking great for the season.

Naismith with be played as a striker this season me thinks mate..Well that's not till we fill the left flank. :rolleyes: