3mill Bougy Out 4mill Goodie & Wesley In.

TheNuts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I feel that three CB's who can come into the team (Juhasz/Cuellar, Goian and Weir) is sufficient and we should focus on bringing in a quality defensive midfielder to partner Davis.

That said, I wouldn't mind if we could get an extra CB while improving other areas of the team as well. (tu)

In an ideal world we can get Bartley, adding cover to both areas (tu)

Not what im suggesting mate, just it will be seen as lower priority when you have 5 centre mids, no recognised wingers, only one real CB and 1 fit striker. I really don't believe we will sign a defensive mid unless edu is sold.

This would be the best bit of buisness we could do this year. Bougy is a liability that puts the whole team under pressure by his stupid runs. He is a centre half and when he realises this he may turn out to be not too bad. What other CH do you see running up the wings trying to whip in a ball. If I was Ally I would be doing my nut in. I don't know why Walter let him do it all the time either.

Bougy out and attacking minded player or two in instead. We have enough cover I feel at the CH position now

this would be great business if it changed to

Out, Boughie £3m

In, Juhasz, Verhoek £5m

Boughy hasn't been up for it for since two seasons ago and is very replaceable and Juhasz would be a good replacement.

We won't sign Stephen Craigan. Ever.

People going overboard yet about how bad things are yet again :rolleyes:

My point was that we are fuckin about more and more the calibre of player we could end up with is like that of Craigan,not him specifically