3mill Bougy Out 4mill Goodie & Wesley In.

TheNuts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already been offered £2.7M for boughy so I'm not sure why some people don't think we'd get it now?

Anyway I'd say Wesley, Goodie, Carlos and Bartley/juhasz in and boughy out would be great business.

Wish folk would also stop pulling 15M out that was paper speculation that included wages, nobody at the club said this.

Ortiz - 500k?

Wallace - £1.5M

Goian - 800k

Goodwillie - 2M

Verhoek - 2M

Cuellar - 2M

Bartley - loan fee?

That takes spending on fees alone up near £9M never mind the wages. If we secured all these over the life of the deals the total bill would be around/over £15M never mind the outlay we've already spent on contracts for existing players.

I'd say people need to think a bit before mouthing off at Mr Whyte.

We've already been offered £2.7M for boughy so I'm not sure why some people don't think we'd get it now?

Anyway I'd say Wesley, Goodie, Carlos and Bartley/juhasz in and boughy out would be great business.

Wish folk would also stop pulling 15M out that was paper speculation that included wages, nobody at the club said this.

Ortiz - 500k?

Wallace - £1.5M

Goian - 800k

Goodwillie - 2M

Verhoek - 2M

Cuellar - 2M

Bartley - loan fee?

That takes spending on fees alone up near £9M never mind the wages. If we secured all these over the life of the deals the total bill would be around/over £15M never mind the outlay we've already spent on contracts for existing players.

(tu) well said!

Ortiz - 500k?

Wallace - £1.5M

Goian - 800k

Goodwillie - 2M

Verhoek - 2M

Cuellar - 2M

Bartley - loan fee?

Never mind mate! I read half of it :lol:

Ortiz - 500k?

Wallace - £1.5M

Goian - 800k

Goodwillie - 2M

Verhoek - 2M

Cuellar - 2M

Bartley - loan fee?

I cant agree more with you, IF we get these players the great unwashed will s**t their pants !!!!

Whyte says we have 15 million to spend. The paper says we need to sell boogie to sanction the moves for Wesley and Goodwillie, What da fuck happened to the money Whyte said he was giving us?

If the money men at Ibrox dont stop fucking around. They're going to lose Goodwille.

IMO if Rangers had 15 million to spend, Goodwille would have been signed already.

Whyte says we have 15 million to spend. The paper says we need to sell boogie to sanction the moves for Wesley and Goodwillie, What da fuck happened to the money Whyte said he was giving us?

If the money men at Ibrox dont stop fucking around. They're going to lose Goodwille.

IMO if Rangers had 15 million to spend, Goodwille would have been signed already.

Is there a quote saying Whyte said we had 15M? I apologise if there was but I think this was just a sensational headline from the paper in question.

Is there a quote saying Whyte said we had 15M? I apologise if there was but I think this was just a sensational headline from the paper in question.

The same paper that are saying we are going to sell boogie to get Goodwillie and Wesley. We cant pick and choose what we want to believe in the paper.

Rangers have been really poor in the transfer front up to now. And i don't believe there is that much money to spend.

The same paper that are saying we are going to sell boogie to get Goodwillie and Wesley. We cant pick and choose what we want to believe in the paper.

Rangers have been really poor in the transfer front up to now. And i don't believe there is that much money to spend.

If a newspaper has direct quotes from people at the club, Whyte, Ally or Smith then I tend to believe it. If there is none, then they are acting on a rumour and 9 times out of 10 they are wide of the mark.

If all the proposed deals go through our net spend in fees alone would be 6M add to that all the wages, the 3M on stadium improvements, the new contracts for shagger, whitts and Davis and this summer is a massive spending spree.

Still ifs and buts on most deals but Mr Whyte appears to be putting up plenty of dough.

I think people have their expectations way too high. If we get past malmo, sign goodwillie, verhoek and cuellar (all possible) then this has been a great window. With over a month to go of the window people need to untie their knickers. We have re-signed most of our top players, spent over 2m on players already, had 3m pumped into the stadium and still actively looking for another 3-4 players. Would any of this happened without Whyte? I for one think not. 2 bad results against 2 decent teams and everyone in a mad panic. Relax people, the futures bright....

I think people have their expectations way too high. If we get past malmo, sign goodwillie, verhoek and cuellar (all possible) then this has been a great window. With over a month to go of the window people need to untie their knickers. We have re-signed most of our top players, spent over 2m on players already, had 3m pumped into the stadium and still actively looking for another 3-4 players. Would any of this happened without Whyte? I for one think not. 2 bad results against 2 decent teams and everyone in a mad panic. Relax people, the futures bright....

The problem is, most people would have preferred those deals (Cuellar apart as injured) to be done before the signing deadline for Malmo.

The problem is, most people would have preferred those deals (Cuellar apart as injured) to be done before the signing deadline for Malmo.

And the reality is, there is/was no reason why they couldn't.

And the reality is, there is/was no reason why they couldn't.

Other than both players being cup tied :sherlock:

Oh aye and maybe we could have went for the 2 of them before they played in the Europa leauge but then again one of them had a rape charge hanging over him

Other than both players being cup tied :sherlock:

Oh aye and maybe we could have went for the 2 of them before they played in the Europa leauge but then again one of them had a rape charge hanging over him

Nail. Head.

And there were plenty other options than DGW.