No Singing

Well if more people turned up instead of sitting in front of the telly.....

They probably would if it wasn't the holiday period and most people just back from holiday and skint and also most season ticket holders had to fork out over £130 last week for 3rd payment and malmo game.

So maybe that's why people felt inclined to watch on tv.

Also OP has a point, there was some singing. But at timers you could hear a pin drop.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you are missing something.

The guy was pulling you up for your grammar. But in doing so, he made an arse of it himself. So i was pointing out that HIS post was embarrassing, considering he was coming up short in the perfect grammar stakes. (tu)

I didnt even read what you had written, as its usually dribble anyway. :craphead:

Don't you mean drivel?

That's good your not going to argue with me, just stop making snide comments like the one you made reguards to being Educated in a Catholic School,that's the point you riled me ,and I don't need to be Proud or Arrogant in the way someone writes a post on the Forum .

If you cant read it don't bother trying .

Are you going to spend all night watching for Grammar and Spelling mistakes by everyone including D'art on his new post, who make those spelling errors also ?No didn't think you would .

So get over it and if you cant read it then just ignore my posts if they bother you .

Rest assured I will keep an Eye on yours for those Spelling and grammar mistakes and you will make them.

Don't throw stones at Glass House.

Its not an application for a job for crying out loud.

You should treat every statement that you make as if you were at a job interview. You never know who you are speaking to or who could be listening.

Of course you may be forgiven for the odd mistake. We are but human after all. How can one take your views seriously when you come across as so poorly educated?

Deficiency of sentence structure and the inability to type is one of the 'timposters' biggest give-away-signs. Given the barrage on abuse these 'creatures' wish to spout in our forum means that we must always be alert.

I would personally be convinced if you were to simply stop using inappropriate capitals in the middle of sentences and inappropriate spaces.

They probably would if it wasn't the holiday period and most people just back from holiday and skint and also most season ticket holders had to fork out over £130 last week for 3rd payment and malmo game.

So maybe that's why people felt inclined to watch on tv.

Also OP has a point, there was some singing. But at timers you could hear a pin drop.

That's fair enough, but to me it's a bit of a cheek sitting on yer arse watching the game then moaning about the people who do go.

St Johnstone away is fucking murder. Woeful atmosphere as usual. Around 25 lads down the front of the North Stand trying to get something started but the majority weren't interested.

It's fucking tragic to sit watching guys sing and then going home, logging onto forums and complaining about the atmosphere at games.

If you want to make a difference then get involved and get singing. If you see TBO/UB standing, go and join in, chances are there will be room to squeeze in. Only around 50% of the people in that wee section actually had tickets for there the rest were scattered all over the stand.

That's good your not going to argue with me, just stop making snide comments like the one you made reguards to being Educated in a Catholic School,that's the point you riled me ,and I don't need to be Proud or Arrogant in the way someone writes a post on the Forum .

If you cant read it don't bother trying .

Are you going to spend all night watching for Grammar and Spelling mistakes by everyone including D'art on his new post, who make those spelling errors also ?No didn't think you would .

So get over it and if you cant read it then just ignore my posts if they bother you .

Rest assured I will keep an Eye on yours for those Spelling and grammar mistakes and you will make them.

Don't throw stones at Glass House.

Its not an application for a job for crying out loud.

The whole point of a forum is to read other peoples posts.

Yeah, we all make grammatical and spelling errors, but not in every post.

Screw the nut, and try and use the Queens English the way it was meant to.

Exactly. I think twitter would be a better media for our friend.

Exactly. I think twitter would be a better media for our friend.

And your English is so perfect .

This is the problem with you lot ,you hound someone for their grammar and constantly make errors as much as the next guy.

Then you gang up like a Pack of Wolves and have a go at someone for their lack of English grammar .

I am not some wee clown, and don't think you are going to hound me off this forum.

I am not going away and as I said before if you don't like my Posts Ignore them .

Oh and check the spelling of (humour) Manti on the 9/11 post get it right.

I couldn't give a toss what you think ,really .

And your English is so perfect .

This is the problem with you lot ,you hound someone for their grammar and constantly make errors as much as the next guy.

Then you gang up like a Pack of Wolves and have a go at someone for their lack of English grammar .

I am not some wee clown, and don't think you are going to hound me off this forum.

I am not going away and as I said before if you don't like my Posts Ignore them .

Oh and check the spelling of (humour) Manti on the 9/11 post get it right.

I couldn't give a toss what you think ,really .

I don't wish to hound you off to anywhere. Actually nobody does.

As I said before, it only takes a little effort to make your posts legible, which gives what you post a semblance of credibility.

I honestly think your post have improved a great deal in the last few days.

Our firewall is simply in place to deflect the attention we attract from the unwashed hordes from the east end.

If you tend to give the time of day to idiots then you are clearly a Samaritan and I respect you.

On a side note, if you don't give "a toss"... what reason do you post here?

comma before an and? tut tut.

screw the nut and try and use the Queens English the way it was meant to be used. :uk: