What Do You Think Bedoya Thinks After Watching That?

Do you think it will be tears of laughter or tears of sadness for his fellow american?

There is a serious point to this though, if Edu does so well at international level, surely Bedoya is slightly concerned about his own abilities after seeing Edu make such an arse of himself?

I think Edu needs to be dropped for his own good. I have no doubt he has talent, however all that's happening now is he's proving to himself rightly or wrongly how pish a player he his.

He needs to get out of this rut in my opinion, and going by last season and the start of this one, playing games is not the way to do this. I think going back to basics and being out of the first team so he can concentrate more on his awareness and training is far more important than him playing games. frankly he is going to help us lose games more than win them on current form. :(

I honestly don't understand why there is so much fuss over Edu, he started getting better at the end of last season and ha improved again.

Where are the threads for McCulloch?

All this moaning is getting really boring.

I honestly don't understand why there is so much fuss over Edu, he started getting better at the end of last season and ha improved again.

why comment if you're bored with it then? lol

mculloch is just back from injury, and he was very important for us last year - edu was not, he was merely less of a joke than he has been so far this season.

how many times did you see mcculloch fall over the ball? i counted 4 for edu today. mcculloch was in a role where you dont see a lot of him, he was sitting in front of our back four. it was edu and davis's job to go forward, edu again made an arse of it.

i want to see edu become a good player for us, but i think going the way things are, he'll end up leaving for free

I fucking hate Lee Mcculloch.

Honestly what a fucking embarrassment of a footballer. Absolutley fucking devoid of any talent as he seems to hve got EVEN worse over the summer. literally a fucking body that can push things out of time and give away dangerous fouls anywhere on the park and ocassionally OCASSIONALLY win a header against a player under 6 foot.

And dont bother anyone coming on saying awk thats shite hes our player you should back him all the way. There is only so much pure rancid shite you can take from one of your players before you wake up and realise he is pure pish. No use sugar coating it the guy is a bombscare. I would even say more than broadfoot. Jody morris ran fuckin rings round him the day :lol: (think it was jody anyhow)

Also the Lee mcculloch song is a fukin red neck. No he could not play for Madrid. He would be lauged at and told to go and hold up heavy things for peoples amusement.

Honestly what a fucking embarrassment of a footballer. Absolutley fucking devoid of any talent as he seems to hve got EVEN worse over the summer. literally a fucking body that can push things out of time and give away dangerous fouls anywhere on the park and ocassionally OCASSIONALLY win a header against a player under 6 foot.

And dont bother anyone coming on saying awk thats shite hes our player you should back him all the way. There is only so much pure rancid shite you can take from one of your players before you wake up and realise he is pure pish. No use sugar coating it the guy is a bombscare. I would even say more than broadfoot. Jody morris ran fuckin rings round him the day :lol: (think it was jody anyhow)

Also the Lee mcculloch song is a fukin red neck. No he could not play for Madrid. He would be lauged at and told to go and hold up heavy things for peoples amusement.

lol agreed, but he's still better than edu at this moment in time sadly

lol agreed, but he's still better than edu at this moment in time sadly

Sorry mate i have to disagree. I think Edu ought to be played as a Right back.

Jig is a fuking abomination. Disgusting performance from him again today.

Why oh why oh why did we not sign frings when we had the chance :( He would of shown these jokers how to tackle and pass the ball. Davis deserves a quality player beside him.

The Abuse Edu gets over twitter is disgusting... i dont know what he done wrong today, or vs Malmo. He didnt give a goal away today, and whittaker was at fault midweek. The only thing Edu done wrong today was a few stumbles on the ball and one miss of the ball on the volley. So many people just seem to give him abuse now because it seems to be a trend.

In the last 9 games of the season where we played some brilliant stuff Edu was involved. IMO McCulloch is the one who causes all the problems in our team, and Edu being moved to RM Just to suit McCulloch is not on, disgusting tactics.

I tend to agree with you but he is poor mate. Problem is walter and ally keep playing them together. It has to be edu or jig. Not both

Should the manager not take the blame for picking him? Not really Jigs fault is it that he is in the team regardless of form.

The Abuse Edu gets over twitter is disgusting... i dont know what he done wrong today, or vs Malmo. He didnt give a goal away today, and whittaker was at fault midweek.

Whittaker has been at fault for both goals we have conceded this season.

Should the manager not take the blame for picking him? Not really Jigs fault is it that he is in the team regardless of form.

Ofcourse and in a couple of other threads i have said i think Mccoist is going downt the same route as walter. Same shite tactics with stupid team selections and afriad to change.

Doesnt mean the things i said about Jig werent true.

Ofcourse and in a couple of other threads i have said i think Mccoist is going downt the same route as walter. Same shite tactics with stupid team selections and afriad to change.

Doesnt mean the things i said about Jig werent true.

They may well be true but i dont believe fans angers or frustrations should be aimed at players, they need our support, the people responsible are the coaches and ultimately the manager, they are the ones who put these players into difficult situations. Its not Lees fault he is not good enough.

(tu)

The boy who said McCulloch was an important player last season, when was this? I dont remember him contributing much at all. And he's not just back from injury, he had a good few games at the end of last season and a whole preseason behind him.

Daft cunt.

They may well be true but i dont believe fans angers or frustrations should be aimed at players, they need our support, the people responsible are the coaches and ultimately the manager, they are the ones how put these players into difficult situations. Its not Lees fault he is not good enough.

(tu)

Cant speak out against Ally though because hes a Legend :rolleyes: Ally seems to be a deer caught in headlights bt i hope to fuck im wrong.

Also when Jig fucks up multipple times in a game against shite opposition then there is no chance i am going to go awk well its not your fault your shite you batter in battering other players with no finess or timing or subtlety. If he does something wrong hes getting fukin telt. Also there were multiple times the day where i was bawling at mccoist to make changes and get useless cunts off the park.

Cant speak out against Ally though because hes a Legend :rolleyes: Ally seems to be a deer caught in headlights bt i hope to fuck im wrong.

Also when Jig fucks up multipple times in a game against shite opposition then there is no chance i am going to go awk well its not your fault your shite you batter in battering other players with no finess or timing or subtlety. If he does something wrong hes getting fukin telt. Also there were multiple times the day where i was bawling at mccoist to make changes and get useless cunts off the park.

Of course we can, he was man enough to take the job he will be man enough to take the praise and criticism which comes with it, legend or not.

When If Jig fucks up multiple times in a game i will take my frustrations out on the manager, he is the boss and it was his decision to play Lee.

Good on you, sadly i dont think Ally will listen to us.

(tu)

They may well be true but i dont believe fans angers or frustrations should be aimed at players, they need our support, the people responsible are the coaches and ultimately the manager, they are the ones who put these players into difficult situations. Its not Lees fault he is not good enough.

(tu)

The players are the 1s who go out on the pitch and then collect thousands of pounds each week,regardless of performance.

If i pay my season ticket money and a player isnt playing well then i will voice my opinion,Players are quick enough 2 milk the applause wen they are playing well,so should get the blame when not playing bad.

I dont think players get slaughtered after 1 bad game,its usually a few.

When he was playing poorly last season there was no one else that could come in (Walters words) so edu had to play on, and in a rangers team there is nowhere to hide, the fans will always find you out!

It was unfair for a player in poor form to have to keep on playing while in poor form and being slaughtered by the fans for the slightest little thing that went wrong on the park anywhere near him.

His form improved towards the end of last season but still got no leeway with the fans and the witch hut has continued this season. Edu could have a solid game with maybe one or two minor errors or slips and RM would have post after post about how shit he is. So much for supporting the players, regardless of personnel opinion he is a rangers player and will get my backing while he wears the rangers jersey. What others do is up to them but vocalising displeasure at the game is hardly going to help his confidence and help him relax into the game.

The players are the 1s who go out on the pitch and then collect thousands of pounds each week,regardless of performance.

If i pay my season ticket money and a player isnt playing well then i will voice my opinion,Players are quick enough 2 milk the applause wen they are playing well,so should get the blame when not playing bad.

I dont think players get slaughtered after 1 bad game,its usually a few.

Again, its not upto the players what they get paid, clubs are daft enough to offer them bug bucks, they are not exactly going to say no!

What if that player is giving 100% yet his 100% effort is not enough? Its pretty foolish shouting at a player for that, no? Big Lee always gives 100%, he just doesnt have the technical qualities needed to play for Rangers.

I dont think we have players who milk anything, we have proper men, football men appreciative of the support they get and the success we share together.

After a few bad games, its a managers job to drop said player and either coach him to be better or sell him o if he wont get any better.