What Do You Think Bedoya Thinks After Watching That?

Again, its not upto the players what they get paid, clubs are daft enough to offer them bug bucks, they are not exactly going to say no!

What if that player is giving 100% yet his 100% effort is not enough? Its pretty foolish shouting at a player for that, no? Big Lee always gives 100%, he just doesnt have the technical qualities needed to play for Rangers.

I dont think we have players who milk anything, we have proper men, football men appreciative of the support they get and the success we share together.

After a few bad games, its a managers job to drop said player and either coach him to be better or sell him o if he wont get any better.

I agree that players aint at fault for what they get paid.

Dont think some of them are giving 100% though.They havent turned in2 bad players overnight,a few just dont seem 2b the players they have been the past few seasons.

I agree that players aint at fault for what they get paid.

Dont think some of them are giving 100% though.They havent turned in2 bad players overnight,a few just dont seem 2b the players they have been the past few seasons.

If that is your opinion, thats fair enough mate. (tu) Then it is upto the manager to also spot this and sort it out.

Of course we can, he was man enough to take the job he will be man enough to take the praise and criticism which comes with it, legend or not.

When (If Jig fucks up multiple times in a game i will take my frustrations out on the manager), he is the boss and it was his decision to play Lee.

Good on you, sadly i dont think Ally will listen to us.

(tu)

your a nutter are you seriously suggesting we take our anger out on the manager if a player under performs?

Edu and McCulloch in the centre is surely the worst centre mid partnership we've had in the last 20 or so years?

Utter shambles. And i will say this now and people can quote me if they want but if we play these two against the tims in the future OF games this season, we will probably lose most of them.

Ive come to the conclusion that anyone who thinks Edu had a good game yesterday, or at any point this season so far, or anyone who thinks he offers anything of any note to Rangers, or anyone who thinks he will come good......

Is clearly a Sellic fan at the wind up and should be banned with immediate effect. (tu)

your a nutter are you seriously suggesting we take our anger out on the manager if a player under performs?

:lol:

Read my post, and take your time to understand it correctly, if you are saying they are under performing then that is not the managers fault as the player is clearly not giving 100%, but the players do not pick the team, if the manager picks players who are clearly out of their depth then yes, the manager should take the stick for it, obviously. :lol:

Are you telling me Edu and McCulloch are not trying? <cr> They are simply not good enough, hardly their fault.

I can't understand how some folk thought Edu played well yesterday. He tripped over the ball about 6 times yesterday under very little pressure and it was quite embarrising to watch. McCulloch was equally as bad, the only ball he plays is either 10 yards back the way or the same cross pitch pass to Whittaker. He takes so long to make the pass that the full back can push up and put Whiitaker under pressure.

We need an experienced CM that can come in and hit the ground running. We can't wait until January for Bedoya IMO but will be a welcome addition to the squad when he does arrive.

Does anyone know how far away Ness is from fitness? He should be walking into the team when he is.

:lol:

Read my post, and take your time to understand it correctly, if you are saying they are under performing then that is not the managers fault as the player is clearly not giving 100%, but the players do not pick the team, if the manager picks players who are clearly out of their depth then yes, the manager should take the stick for it, obviously. :lol:

Are you telling me Edu and McCulloch are not trying? <cr> They are simply not good enough, hardly their fault.

you are telling me to the read the post and understand it, i did not say they were not trying i know they are and i know at least edu anyway is capable of better. i find it funny that you think it is ally's fault that these players are playing poor.

you are telling me to the read the post and understand it, i did not say they were not trying i know they are and i know at least edu anyway is capable of better. i find it funny that you think it is ally's fault that these players are playing poor.

Then if they are trying and giving 100%, then what more do you want from them? <cr> They cant just magically become Lionel Messi or Xavi. They are who they are and sadly their best efforts are not good enough, again, hardly their fault. They dont pick the team or sign the players.

You find it funny? I find it funny you can read my post and come to that conclusion. <cr>

Manager picks the team, buck stops with him in the end.