If Goodwillies Gone, Who Is The Back Up?

McCoist, Boyd, Hernandez, Anelka and I shudder to say it but Henrik Larsson....what do they all have in common apart from being outstanding forwards?

Bought for pennies (to Man Utd Hernandez was pennies :lol:)

Puts the Goodwillie saga into perspective. Our scouts should now be earning their pay and looking beyond watching Scotsport for targets. We supposedly have a wide scouting network worldwide so get the net cast and unearth a few gems.

Kris Boyd is not an outstanding forward!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll move on to other positions first.

That list Ally apparently had with a million names on it must have blown away in the wind because we only seem to be able to concentrate on one player at a time.

I don't see why we can't just fire out 15 bids for all different players and see what happens?!?!?

If too many accept just get back to them and say "sorry, we've lost interest."

Ha, is this a joke?

Im confused at that, if its an un-named club it must be us iyo, is this on the basis a deal was turned down you have come to this conclusion or do you know summit we dont or take the drugs man

The tread is 'If Goodwillies Gone, Who Is The Back Up?'. Just a bit of light hearted banter lads, don't take it so seriously. Others seemed to able to spot that.

As you've probably noticed, we've had a fair fews bids turned down recently. Don't even know why I am explaining myself.... doh