Most Obscure Game.

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Dunno if they're your thing but Zack and Wiki on the Wii and Soul Bubbles on the DS were reasonably obscure for modern games. More that barely anyone bought them.

I'll have a think into the past and try to post again if I can think of any others.

Kurushi and Kula World, both available from PS store on PS3.

Kurushi is addictive as hell.

if your looking for rarities that are great, Legacy of Kain (PS1) and Castlevania Symphony of the night (PS1 also) can't be beaten. I have one of 20,000 limited editions of Castlevania, they sell for upward of £80 on fleabay. that badboy will be getting held until it hits £200

Should have mentioned I have a 360 thanks for replying though the broken sword games were good actually I had the first one on the ps1.

Edit: kula world is the game you play as a beachball that was orange and white correct? If so I had that wasn't immensely impressed with it though.

For 360 I enjoyed Lost Odyssey. Final Fantasyesque game by the same developers. Get it new though, it's on 4 discs and they scratch up something rotten.

Also love Puzzle Quest Galactrix, a downloadable puzzle game that can lose you days of your life.

The Darkness, a shooter about a mafia hitman with supernatural elements.

The rest I have you'll probably already know.

For 360 I enjoyed Lost Odyssey. Final Fantasyesque game by the same developers. Get it new though, it's on 4 discs and they scratch up something rotten.

Also love Puzzle Quest Galactrix, a downloadable puzzle game that can lose you days of your life.

The darkness is supposedly brilliant any ball park figures price wise for them and post them anyway for others to see and get ideas from mate.

Unirally on the snes. Greatest game ive ever had . You may struggle to find a copy though as Disney sued them as apparently they had a copyright on a similar character and only a certain number were ever made .

Beautiful Katamari on the 360 is a king amongst obscure titles; great fun. SOS for the PS2 was a flawed but interesting earthquake/survival title.

What's Beautiful Katamari about mate.

Some decent suggestions for people who have the consoles needed to be able to play the games.

What's Beautiful Katamari about mate.

Some decent suggestions for people who have the consoles needed to be able to play the games.

You have to roll this little ball thing around picking things up so it gets bigger like a snowball, you start small with coins and the like, then eventually you're rolling up people, cars, buildings, entire continents!

The best single player story I played in years, got me hooked from start to finish.

Farming Simulator 2010 ;)

It's all fun and games till this happens:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540635318040141320/675B28C9B5046A608A10A08FAF90492E41705129/

The link didn't work mate because I'm on my phone what was it.

That beautiful kalamari sounds mental but fairly fun why are most of the games involving balls and puzzle games though would be intrested to find out why.

Any of the Suikoden series on playstation 1 or 2 and also any of the shining force games on mega drive and particularly the sega saturn.Shining force 3 is great as are shining force 3 scenario 2+3 and the limited edition premium disk.Shining force 3 scenario 2,3 and premium disk are only in japanese but still great.

The link didn't work mate because I'm on my phone what was it.

That beautiful kalamari sounds mental but fairly fun why are most of the games involving balls and puzzle games though would be intrested to find out why.

2011022600002.th.jpg

for retro games, flashback on megadrive and snes, shadowrunner on snes, discworld (all of them) on PS1,Broken sword games (PS1, PSP), Klax was immense as well.

A bit random but because of flashback whenever I find something I am looking for or I find money in the street I do this jingle from flashback.

http://youtu.be/GdvleK98yiU

1:24 in.

Should have mentioned I have a 360 thanks for replying though the broken sword games were good actually I had the first one on the ps1.

Edit: kula world is the game you play as a beachball that was orange and white correct? If so I had that wasn't immensely impressed with it though.

L.O.L or "Lack Of Love" on Dreamcast. Think they re-released it on Xbox arcade. Might be wrong though.