Most Obscure Game.

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• 4 weeks later...

Deadly premonition is a bizarre and obscure game on the 360. You play an investigator who turns up in a weird small town to investigate a murder, but the guy is off his head and talks to himself all the time. It's a complete marmite game though.

this sounds like a cracking game i think.

For 360 I enjoyed Lost Odyssey. Final Fantasyesque game by the same developers. Get it new though, it's on 4 discs and they scratch up something rotten.

Also love Puzzle Quest Galactrix, a downloadable puzzle game that can lose you days of your life.

The Darkness, a shooter about a mafia hitman with supernatural elements.

The rest I have you'll probably already know.

luved this game got a loan of it off my mate and i never gave it back til completed...would highly reccomend (tu)

ive heard of thos supposed to be really good but never played it before.

I've only played about an hour of it so far as I've got too many other games to finish first but I was really quite impressed. I hate most FPS games as well!

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite game ever is the Project IGI. There are 2 versions(2000 and 2003 i think) and if you trust internet, theres another one coming in next month. Cant wait.

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is one of the first computer games to feature realistic weaponry and tactical combat situations.

Old, but classic. Also, the 2nd version is better than the first in every single aspect. Looking forward to see how an 2011 IGI game will look like.

I've made a thread about it earlier this week but Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii is the best game I've played since FFVII.

The scale of it's just huge. Apparently there are 841 quests to complete alongside the storyline and the mechanics are fantastic.

Highly recommended. If you can get a copy.

I've made a thread about it earlier this week but Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii is the best game I've played since FFVII.

The scale of it's just huge. Apparently there are 841 quests to complete alongside the storyline and the mechanics are fantastic.

Highly recommended. If you can get a copy.

Seen your thread about it but alas I don't have a Wii and won't be getting one they will be pretty much obsolete soon enough anyway with the WiiU due next year.

Which is a shame because I do enjoy that style of rpg massive open world game. Particularly Oblivion, Fable series Devil May Cry and to an extent the Bioshock games as well.