Rangers - No Support In Malmo Allowed

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One fan is all it takes. Rangers supporters are banned and if caught it will punish everyone... is it really worth it? People could have saved the money and put it towards making the next euro trip they can go to twice as good.

i hazard that most don't care what COULD happen to the club due to their actions

Most worrying of all - we are banned from this trip because of a campaign by FARE. I think it's obvious that many motivated eyes will be on events in Malmo.

The announcement is the club legally doing all they can to prevent supporters travelling. So that in case some are found to have travelled, Whyte's legal men can ensure there is no further action as the club did all they could do. I'm not concerned.

Surely Malmo should be the ones punished if Rangers fans are found within the stadium, they will be the ones selling tickets. If fans choose to make their own arrangements to get there, there is hardly anything Rangers can do about it surely.

I am with the club on this, i dont understand why anyone would want to mess it up for us.

The announcement is the club legally doing all they can to prevent supporters travelling. So that in case some are found to have travelled, Whyte's legal men can ensure there is no further action as the club did all they could do. I'm not concerned.

Bingo ;)

Surely fans can travel there, just not enter the stadium. Always get told/advised "do not travel unless you have tickets" Errrr ok then what about the 200K+ fans who had business affairs in Manchester a couple of years ago?

All rangers can do is advise and not sell any tickets then that'll mean our hands are clean, if fans are found in the stadium Malmo are at fault not us.

The club have argued they are doing all they reasonably can before.

One result is a ban on supporters in Malmo and suspended sanctions. You are more confident than I am - although if all had accepted the risks in making this trip were too high, we would have nothing to be concerned about whatsoever.