Dorin Goian out injured

BelgradeBear

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fate I tell ya!!!

I've got a fiver on goian to score anytime at 7/1 willie hills, odds seem to have been 14/1 earlier today though :(

And A fiver on 0-2 to the champions at 10/1.

Aslong as we progress I dont care who scores, still would be nice to get one of the 2 bets up

surprised at this. he will be a threat going forward but I worry about his pace defensively. also I think super will now drop ortiz and play Wallace in midfield which I font like.

it is understandable to be weiry of the guys pace up against the speed of their strikers but he is no mug and has played umpteen times for his country and also seria A against players of a much higher calibre.granted he probably needs time to get match fitness back as he has been isolated for a while.

give me a semi fit Goian any day compared to a broadfoot,papac or a re-positioned whittaker,mcculloch,edu etc.

i agree wallace should not be starting from midfield as his strength is coming from deep and i certainly dont want papac left mid.whether coisty has the balls to drop papac is another question.similar to the question has he the balls to tell jig he aint playing.

it is understandable to be weiry of the guys pace up against the speed of their strikers but he is no mug and has played umpteen times for his country and also seria A against players of a much higher calibre.granted he probably needs time to get match fitness back as he has been isolated for a while.

give me a semi fit Goian any day compared to a broadfoot,papac or a re-positioned whittaker,mcculloch,edu etc.

i agree wallace should not be starting from midfield as his strength is coming from deep and i certainly dont want papac left mid.whether coisty has the balls to drop papac is another question.similar to the question has he the balls to tell jig he aint playing.

mostly to do with wallace mate i actually sort of hoped goian would miss out.