Mccoist; I Need 2 More For Maribor - Daily Record

Broxi1872

CM and a striker is a must before the deadline. No time to fanny about with stupid bids so hopefully deals are done before the deadline. We need at least two more signings above that though that are ready to walk into the first team in order to secure 4 in a row.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have enough defenders in Broadfoot, Bartley, Goian, Papac, Weir and Wallace. What we don't have is attacking options and creative players. We need a striker and a winger because we can't expect Davis, Naismith and Jelavic to do everything all season.

We have enough defenders in Broadfoot, Bartley, Goian, Papac, Weir and Wallace. What we don't have is attacking options and creative players. We need a striker and a winger because we can't expect Davis, Naismith and Jelavic to do everything all season.

Broadfoot is a bombscare, Papac is a failed CB hence why he has been playing LB, SDW is not the answer his game time will be limited this season as he is coaching. Leaves Bartley and Goian who is out injured just now we need another CB in ASAP.

Broadfoot is a bombscare, Papac is a failed CB hence why he has been playing LB, SDW is not the answer his game time will be limited this season as he is coaching. Leaves Bartley and Goian who is out injured just now we need another CB in ASAP.

Yeah you're right. Rangers should just keep on signing defenders. Who needs wingers anyway. We'll sit back each and every game and just use Jelavic as a target man for our long punts up the park. Sorted (tu)

Yeah you're right. Rangers should just keep on signing defenders. Who needs wingers anyway. We'll sit back each and every game and just use Jelavic as a target man for our long punts up the park. Sorted (tu)

We need a cm urgently more so than wingers. Start controlling the center and both the defence and attack benefits. One more defender should do, but the sooner we replace the chuckle brothers in the middle the better!

think there is a guarentee of loans so maybe there is no need for any rushing in those posiions, we aint really heard much about midfielders. people seem to get uptight at the lack of what they see as vital for us to bring in, i think the lack of activity on those fronts maybe points at my thoery, i know it is hard to swallow at times (irwine) but all plausable

I knew when I heard that he wanted another 2 players that we wouldn't get them. We have been promised so much and we have got very very little! 3 signings so far with a pre contract agreed. 2.5 million spent with nearly the same brought in thru boigherra and Adams sell on clause!

Pathetic.

And also people saying we tied up our best players? Mcgregor and davis was good but Whittaker? He's costing us 1million a year and cost us the CL this year...that's 20million pounds lost for him!!!!

Whyte either has an ace up his sleeve or he is walking a fine line with his transfer dealings. We are yet to get any of our top targets despite lodging pocket change bids over a month ago. He says business is done at end of august, why? Cause of epl? We shouldn't be going for epl players! We need players for Europe and SPL now!!!!

Unless there is no real money?

There never was any money !!

Initially it was £5m a season for 5 seasons, then we get press headlines stating £15m will be handed to McCoist but as far as i'm concerned these are nothing more than a smokescreen.

If we sign McKay in the next few days that will have taken our spendning to a little under 500k, maybe this is the figure Whyte really meant, 500k over 5 seasons.

Craig Whyte had my backing all through takeover process..

However.... This New Regime is quickly losing any of my belief.

Some deals don't happen. That's fair enough.

But somewhere between Coisty saying what he is hopeful of and us speaking to clubs something stinks.

Even today... Verhoeks club has stated our only offer was weeks ago for verhoek... There was no new offer .We are being lied to, is Ally also?

All these other clubs can't be wrong.

I knew when I heard that he wanted another 2 players that we wouldn't get them. We have been promised so much and we have got very very little! 3 signings so far with a pre contract agreed. 2.5 million spent with nearly the same brought in thru boigherra and Adams sell on clause!

Pathetic.

And also people saying we tied up our best players? Mcgregor and davis was good but Whittaker? He's costing us 1million a year and cost us the CL this year...that's 20million pounds lost for him!!!!

whittaker has also made us 60 million in euro revenue since he joined. if you want to use that kind of logic.