Mccoist; I Need 2 More For Maribor - Daily Record

Broxi1872

I don't expect us to make the same mistake again by not bringing in a few attacking players in time for the registration. Juhasz and one other would do me although I don't think it will be Verhoek as he is cup tied?!?

If we have until Monday then hopefully there is some action this weekend.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both teams will probably do quite well in the europey league....but yeah Neil Lennon always has been, and will be, a total fud.

Given last year probably better to focus on the footy. If you look at the teams in the competition there are LOADS of teams that have been in the CL last few years. Most of the teams are of a very good standard, and it is a good level for us to do well at, and get some confidence back in Europe.

Not getting beat is one thing, we need to start beating these european teams. To do that Ally needs players....get them in and give the whole club a lift!

We have seen the same player for too long. As much as I would support any team in royal blue, it is getting a bit dull. We need some excitement back, and we al know what type of footy Ally would like to play, and it is not the same as under Walter.

Hopefully Ally creates a new Mccoist/Hateley partnership with Jelavic and a new striker

I don't expect us to make the same mistake again by not bringing in a few attacking players in time for the registration. Juhasz and one other would do me although I don't think it will be Verhoek as he is cup tied?!?

If we have until Monday then hopefully there is some action this weekend.

Don't think it matters if he's cup tied if we wait about any longer fulham or some other club will try to buy him then it will be the goodwillie nonsense all over. If we can get him and our other targets now let's get it done instead of waiting

Hopefully Ally creates a new Mccoist/Hateley partnership with Jelavic and a new striker

Quite like the look of Jelavic/Matavz although Jelavic/Goodwillie would have been decent.

verhoek + juhasz by monday would be brilliant btw. Doubt it somehow

Juhasz and Verhoek would go some way to restoring the faith most of us have lost in Whyte after the shambolic handling of the Goodwillie transfer. Let's not embarrass ourselves like that again.

These two both have the quality we're looking for and would give us all a tremendous lift. Here's hoping we've learned our lesson.

If Verhoek is cup-tied I would assume he isnt one of the two players.

Doesnt necaserily mean he wont come in as a third signing at the same time or soon after.

Juhasz is a safe bet to one of them, but who is the other?

Surely its someone who can make a difference if Ally "needs him for Maribor"?

Someone we havent heard about yet? Struggle to think of any players we've been heavily linked with, other than defenders, that could make such in impact.

Yes, we do indeed need two more for the Europa League AND the 1 wildcard as well!

I understand the deadline for regristration is Monday, so let's get going and ensure we have these new faces signed in time without any confusion around their eligibility.

After the transfer activity before the Malmo game, I'm not taking anything said on face value.

I'm sure he's not lying, but it could well be a fan-friendly soundbite.

Another one, that is.

I myself will wait but i am not expecting anything, being the pessimist on this one.

Think Spurs will win the tie. But Hearts could beat them at Tynecastle. Talk of Harry putting out a weakend team in this tournament, tight ground etc. The Jambos might sneak this tyne game. I hope they do anyway (tu)

It would be great if Hearts pumped them, sadly dont see it happening, ah well Rangers left to improve the national co efficient as usual.