David Healy

waltzer83

What's happening here with the lad? He was deemed not to be trusted under walter last year ie hardly got a sniff! And find it absolute baffling that he got a new contract a know we were short in numbers but what's the point? Am going to be honest and say the few times he did appear last season he wasn't that bad so what's going on? Anyone shed any light as to why he's still here and again getting completely overlooked even to come off the bench!

Honestly don't know why we kept him on when he isn't getting any chances

He will get a wee run out against Chelsea then that will be him for a while probably

Nothing at all against healy as a know he's rangers to the core but just find it strange and a could have made a kerkar thread but I know no one will have answers as to why we kept him!

Nothing at all against healy as a know he's rangers to the core but just find it strange and a could have made a kerkar thread but I know no one will have answers as to why we kept him!

Perhaps just easy options for the manager to keep them rather than go out and bring in too many new faces.

I hope he starts beside Jelavic in the next league game and Naisy goes back into midfield, but that would mean Edu or McCulloch being dropped so I wont hold my breath

I think we all knew that he was not going to feature a lot but I was at least expecting him to have got some game time by now.

Hearts - Needed a goal. Didn't get on.

Malmo FF - Needed a goal. Didn't get on.

St Johnstone - Could have got some game time the final 15 minutes.

I think the fact Hemmings got on before him in Malmo when we needed a goal says it all really.

I think we all knew that he was not going to feature a lot but I was at least expecting him to have got some game time by now.

Hearts - Needed a goal. Didn't get on.

St Johnstone - Could have got some game time the final 15 minutes.

I think the fact Hemmings got on before him in Malmo when we needed a goal says it all really.

Spot on mate its baffling Ally gave him a new deal and yet plays Hemmings before him says it all really.

We probably could have had Conway for about the same wage. :anguish:

Not an amazing player but somewhat better than Healy and much more useful and a better all round investment.

Doubt it, Conway is on roughly £15k p/w at Cardiff. David Healy is on about a 1/3 of that.

He will also contine to play ortiz over wylde who could really help us with his pace and proved himself last season....but he doesnt want his first signing to look like it was a shit one. He should at least play ortiz in his natural side

Spot on what baffles me is the midfield of Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde, hasn't played yet and that was the Midfield that destroyed the teams that won us the league.

Spot on what baffles me is the midfield of Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde, hasn't played yet and that was the Midfield that destroyed the teams that won us the league.

[/quot

For sure it is mind boggling....we need laff to come back and play up with jela....naisy to move back and feed them balls....and bring on wylde instead of ortiz....time to see what the youngsters can do this season. Im afraid we may not see that though.

They said on superscoreboard the coaching staff said its beacause they are not sure he is poised enough to get the balls in the net. Think that is ridiculous as ortiz hasent even touched the ball let alone try for goals. Wylde is fast he can run with it and deliver it to the likes of jela......he proved that last season

If that is the case mate why have him on the bench if you have no chance of playing him.

I did think about that, it's true.

It's nit like Ally doesn't rate him, he wouldn't have picked him for the cup games he was in charge of last season, weird.