Pakistani Loyalist In Gf1

BEE

Did anyone see him? It was the same guy as in the videos on youtube of the pub in Benidorm. I was in the Red Lion for a few pints before the game and saw a news clipping of him.

Saw him as soon as I got in my seat today and didn't say anything. Five minutes before the end he started going nuts shouting EDL towards the Chelsea fans - was in stitches and then saw one of the police trying to have him removed - guy was off like a shot.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye :lol: Beside the Govan West Corner, they were searching his bag and handcuffing him.Dont know if it's the guy you're on about. This guy had an Ulster flag with him.

Superb mate I was in GF1 and spied him right away, did he had a stupid umbrella hat on too? Fair enough its funny to laugh at him but shouting EDL at our games isn't doing much for our image.

That video isn't him.There was a thread about him in the debating chamber.

Really, but is it the guy in the news clipping? :S I'm glad this thread got more replies than the one of me making a fanny of myself haha.

Superb mate I was in GF1 and spied him right away, did he had a stupid umbrella hat on too? Fair enough its funny to laugh at him but shouting EDL at our games isn't doing much for our image.

Aye that was him with the hat :lol:

There was about 5 police officers with him and a few more walking towards him.

Racist bastards!

Aye that was him with the hat :lol: There was about 5 police officers with him and a few more walking towards him.Racist bastards!

Haha superb!

The news clipping they have at the start of that is the one in the Red Lion.

EDL?

English Defence League.