So What Is The Deal With Cuellar ?

bluejeff

This whole 'its all a cunning plan to save on wages until he's fit, seriously, we have it all sorted' attitude is becoming irritating

So why have we signed 2 centre halves since and made 3 or 4 bids for another? Because we want all 3 of them plus Cuellar? Aye right

Yeah totally agree mate...how much do u think he will be on when he arrives and is he fit to play straight away?

I'd imagine he would be on about £25k or so should he sign for us, as for his fitness, I think he is due to be fit come the end of this month, or the start of next month, but I'm not sure on that one.

He has played around 60 games in a single season for us before. I'm pretty sure he won't be another Prodan.

Immaterial the player is injured now and has not kick a ball. Do you really think Prodan was injured his whole career he was in fact recovering from an injury when we bought him sound familiar

This whole 'its all a cunning plan to save on wages until he's fit, seriously, we have it all sorted' attitude is becoming irritating

So why have we signed 2 centre halves since and made 3 or 4 bids for another? Because we want all 3 of them plus Cuellar? Aye right

Whilst the doom and gloom attitude is absolutely wonderful.

Immaterial the player is injured now and has not kick a ball. Do you really think Prodan was injured his whole career he was in fact recovering from an injury when we bought him sound familiar

I'm pretty sure Prodan's not the only player we have signed coming off an injury. If we sign Cuellar and he passes a medical then I'd say he's proved he's fit.

Ally already said the even with Cuellar he would like another 2! This is why i think Cuellar may be papped to right back or Bartley to Defensive Mid!

I'm pretty sure Prodan's not the only player we have signed coming off an injury. If we sign Cuellar and he passes a medical then I'd say he's proved he's fit.

Cuellar is currently out with a recurring torn meniscus in his right knee which was operated on several months ago. Would image he will take a while to pass a medical let alone prove his fitness

Cuellar is not a right back, Martin O'Neill insisted on playing him there so he could play shite like Curtis Davies. :anguish:

He played right back many times with Osasuna and he is a better right back than Whitts but as i said Bartley may well be our new hardman in defence!